Could this be part of the problem?

JB 2

Leftists have no problem with kids getting killed on our streets. All this uproar leads me to think they consider those deaths merely as late term abortions.

Also makes me wonder why MSN home page had a couple headlines a couple weeks back about black Christian church not singing Hymns written by whites.

Another nagging thought; Why are only Catholic Churches being disrupted and not all Christian Churches? And is that to be assumed Muslim Faith condones abortion? 

So many confusing thoughts, anyone help?

Having lived through the riots during the 60s, gas shortages and riots of the 70s, minor inflation and riots of numerous decades, using common sense and many decades of observation/some participation, causes me to come to a conclusion share by many.

Inflation, depleting our oil reserves, riots, gas prices, starving our farmers with regulations and shortages, Race hatred spewed by Democrat Party, and all the other problems are being done purposely and condoned by our anti-Constituional Democrat Party.

My Opinion is that for the first time in American History we have elected people out to destroy America and no longer hide it.

Maybe this is the reason Leftists find the Gadson Flag Offensive and had it banned in places around the Country.

Any opinions

14 hours ago, JB 2 said:

...My Opinion is that for the first time in American History we have elected people out to destroy America and no longer hide it....

I think an element has been at work behind the scenes for years to do just that. Especially in the media, and college campuses. They have (or believe they have) finally reached critical mass and don't need to hide their agenda any more - quite the opposite actually, they flaunt it. For decades, as it got close to election season, I have heard the phrase 'this is the most important election in our history' spewed out. That's been repeated so many times people are numb to it.  Well, for the first time in our history, I think it's actually true. We need to stop celebrating gaining a few yards on possession and start scoring touchdowns.

KAZ, all one need do is watch and Listen to the Louis farrakhan speech at his |million more" march. It was a long day with Anti-American speakers, culminating in Louie's "battle plans (including working with Native Americans and right thinking whites.