Buffalo Shooter is from Conklin NY - Payton Gendron

PeteMoss

One lesson to learn from the reporting on this incident is that people need to get off of Social Media.  The Daily Mail is using family photos, especially the one from Christmas as a way to make money from this horrible incident.

Get off of Social Media.  If you must be on it, don't put photos on that could later be used against you.

7 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

"I graduated highschool with a regents diploma with advanced designation and am currently enrolled in SUNY Broome with a major in Engineering Science.”

https://heavy.com/news/payton-gendron/

Thanks for posting Pete.

Self described "INTJ" personality type. I hope he was feeling super special wearing a paper gown and no shoes when he went before the judge for arraignment.

I'm sorry for his family, they look like nice people.

He had a mental health evaluation? With whom? The evaluator didn't say, "Hey, control freak, murdering narcissist...you are not special now put down the phone and go back to school. If you can not study independently I'm sure your family will get you a tutor.   

17 minutes ago, thomas said:

It does not look like anybody that can recognized in that outfit. Who you kidding? Even if it is Gendron, there is a thing called COVID that might be the reason for protection. 

Haha sure thing thomas . You’re the same person who believes anything Ginger says about Emily Jablon, it wouldn’t be hard to kid you. If you want to take up and defend a killer who murdered 10 people at Tops and come to his rescue about wearing a full Hazmat suit to school like a nut case than so be it

3 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Haha sure thing thomas . You’re the same person who believes anything Ginger says about Emily Jablon, it wouldn’t be hard to kid you. If you want to take up and defend a killer who murdered 10 people at Tops and come to his rescue about wearing a full Hazmat suit to school like a nut case than so be it

You act like a troll here. I'm trying to make some sense out of your photo, wherever you came up with it. Give it some context, perhaps. 

15 minutes ago, thomas said:

You act like a troll here. I'm trying to make some sense out of your photo, wherever you came up with it. Give it some context, perhaps. 

Wherever I came up with it? Instead of being lazy maybe click on the photo.

you can see that I didn’t make it up and it came from Reddit post post. I don’t remember seeing photos of high schoolers during Covid creating manifestoes and wearing hazmat suits the school have you? Please enlighten us

Well, I'm on my way home, the sooner the better and I'm glad I'm off tomorrow. The tenor out west is not good. The shock of last week is wearing off and a few people I spoke with say they are expecting riots. 

The animosity has infiltrated work spaces. It's not good. 

Pray for rain.