Korchak failed to act on Buffalo gunman last summer

Former Top Cop

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Great point Garo, I agree with you 100%. If you don’t mind me asking but can you say the name of the major law office that threatened you . I would and I’m sure others would like to know who is in cahoots with Korchak and loughran although I have a guess. Thanks 

LG and Thompson

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible stain for Broome County that's not going to ever go away. From the shooter right on down the line to the various law enforcement agencies that were made aware and failed miserably at potentially preventing this. Korchak et al. HAVE to be held accountable for their role in allowing this to happen.

I thought you had to be 21 to purchase a gun? Everything else you buy, beer, cigs,  and alcohol, you have to be 21?

I know it won't happen, but i would love to hear what the parents have to say

Korchak isn’t addressing why he didn’t charge making a terroristic threat (the statute fits), why he didn’t file for an extreme risk protection order, and what role he and his SRO had in advising NYSP.

He’s trying to get out ahead of this, because NYSP are going to say he directed them not to charge. 

EC4F2275-A910-4099-856B-50D0CB8411D0.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Joe Friday said:

Korchak isn’t addressing why he didn’t charge making a terroristic threat (the statute fits), why he didn’t file for an extreme risk protection order, and what role he and his SRO had in advising NYSP.

He’s trying to get out ahead of this, because NYSP are going to say he directed them not to charge. 

It’s obvious he’s trying to get a head of governor Hochul with this release 

34 minutes ago, Joe Friday said:

Joe Friday, I agree 100% with your assessment. What Korchak did was a preemptive strike. He knows it’s going to come out that he told NYSP how to handle this… so he wants to be on record saying it was handled correctly. But it wasn’t. 

We are already in touch with Mr. Crump's law office. Korchak screwed this up so badly that 10 beautiful souls have now lost their lives. I will not stand by and watch this get swept under the rug, like many other things in our area. 

On 5/16/2022 at 7:33 PM, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Looks like Ben Crump is in Buffalo looking forward a lawsuit, maybe I shall email him this thread and see how long he will take to Sue Korchak 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10822427/Relatives-86-year-old-woman-killed-Buffalo-shooting-break-tears.html

I'm on it, 92. 

Add this point in time Korchak is conducting a live press conference with WBNG TV and other news agencies and he was asked if somebody has a mental illness is there something that can be done to prevent them from obtaining a firearm and he said no. This bogus you can go infront if a judge and obtain an ERPO Extreme risk protection order if the person is an immediate threat to himself or others 

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Add this point in time Korchak is conducting a live press conference with WBNG TV and other news agencies and he was asked if somebody has a mental illness is there something that can be done to prevent them from obtaining a firearm and he said no. This bogus you can go infront if a judge and obtain an ERPO Extreme risk protection order if the person is an immediate threat to himself or others 

What kind of mental illness?  There is a wide spectrum of mental illnesses.  "

There are more than 200 classified forms of mental illness. Some of the more common disorders are depression, bipolar disorder, dementia, schizophrenia and anxiety disorders. Symptoms may include changes in mood, personality, personal habits and/or social withdrawal."

He was seen by a doctor.  What was the results of the doctor's examination?