BCVOICE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Korchak holds political fundraiser less than 100 hours after mass shooting in Buffalo. SEE WHO ATTENDED!

BinghamtonBill

Less than 100 hours after the mass shooting in Buffalo, NY, Broome County District Attorney Michael Korchak holds a political fundraiser.  Korchak had knowledge of the June 2021 murder/suicide threats made by the shooter, and was involved in all decisions regarding not charging the shooter. Korchak failed to file for an extreme risk protection order, under NY's Red Flag Law.  

These are the deplorable people who showed up at Korchak's fundraiser.

This is disgusting. 

Was there any mention of the shooting & victims? Was there a moment of silence? I know there had to of been a speech made by him! Did he honor the victims in any way? Why was this fundraiser not canceled considering the circumstances?? 

This is so disturbing on so many levels. I’ve been watching the national news and it’s become an embarrassment as to how the office handled things. I’m in amazement that someone (especially a local leader) would say that terrorism is just flying into buildings. Has anyone not ever heard of domestic terrorism or does he not think that would apply because the victims were black? 

Can I just ask everyone a question? I am genuinely interested in the responses to this. 

Just for a second, imagine that the tragic Buffalo shooting didn't happen. If the threat back 6/2021 didn't occur during an online class and instead occured now & was directed at a fundraiser like this with the same people in attendance ... Would an ERPO have been applied for? 

1 hour ago, Harleydog54 said:

This is so disturbing on so many levels. I’ve been watching the national news and it’s become an embarrassment as to how the office handled things. I’m in amazement that someone (especially a local leader) would say that terrorism is just flying into buildings. Has anyone not ever heard of domestic terrorism or does he not think that would apply because the victims were black? 

It just goes to show you if it didn’t happen downstate it doesn’t affect his life. He is totally inept of handling his job

55 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Can I just ask everyone a question? I am genuinely interested in the responses to this. 

Just for a second, imagine that the tragic Buffalo shooting didn't happen. If the threat back 6/2021 didn't occur during an online class and instead occured now & was directed at a fundraiser like this with the same people in attendance ... Would an ERPO have been applied for? 

More than likely yes

Apparently Korchak is taking the rest of the week off.  I had some business with the DA's office today... I commented to an ADA, "things must be pretty hectic right now..." they responded by saying it's business as usual, in fact Korchak is off the rest of the week, on vacation with his family.

When the going gets tough, Korchak gets going.

52 minutes ago, F. Lee Bailey said:

Apparently Korchak is taking the rest of the week off.  I had some business with the DA's office today... I commented to an ADA, "things must be pretty hectic right now..." they responded by saying it's business as usual, in fact Korchak is off the rest of the week, on vacation with his family.

When the going gets tough, Korchak gets going.

Wow. I have no words. 

I like Nick and Sue.  They are a little arrogant, but they are decent people.  I am totally disgusted they would attend this political fundraiser for Korchak as the video says, so soon after the tragic events in Buffalo.  Korchak dropped the ball and let this kid go in more ways than one.  No criminal charges and no red flag request?  Totally unacceptable and he needs to be removed from office. 

3 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I am surprised because there were a few off-duty sheriffs at the event 

Not true. They are all retired and working for Korchak as investigators. Spoke to one of them, they were required by their boss, Chief Investigator Jack Collins, to attend.

No current law enforcement officers who don’t work for Korchak attended.

On 5/19/2022 at 9:08 AM, BinghamtonBill said:

Less than 100 hours after the mass shooting in Buffalo, NY, Broome County District Attorney Michael Korchak holds a political fundraiser.  Korchak had knowledge of the June 2021 murder/suicide threats made by the shooter, and was involved in all decisions regarding not charging the shooter. Korchak failed to file for an extreme risk protection order, under NY's Red Flag Law.  

These are the deplorable people who showed up at Korchak's fundraiser.

FD07CF47-F507-4168-9645-AD59FCBE4796.gif

Just to give you an idea of the motives of the Korchaks, Nasty Nadine doesn't care about what happened of Buffalo, she only cares that her husband was on CNN.  She's starting conversations, "did you see Mike on CNN?", "Mike was on CNN, you know!"

The lives lost in Buffalo mean nothing to the Korchaks.  And they fail to understand the national attention has not been positive for Korchak, he has been a disaster.  All they care about is appearing on CNN.

Nasty Nadine also refuses to acknowledge the DA's office role in in June 2021 threat.  It seems the Korchaks would appreciate more national tragedies, if it means the doofus DA gets to be on the news.  These people are disgusting.