What is going on at CV school district?? Sexual harassment, assault and rape?

UE MOM2

Here is the petition started by CV students:

https://www.change.org/p/chenango-valleys-needs-to-change

“Enough is enough, Chenango Valley is a place where men can harass, assault, sexually harass, sexually assault and rape girls and get away with it. Multiple girls have tried to speak to Doctor Gill about it and nothing is being done. He treated us like we were a bunch of teenagers making up lies. We are not kids making up bullshit. We are victims. Victims who spoken up about what has been done to us, and we are still being ignored. Our voices are not being heard. We are being silenced. We should not have to come to school and be petrified as to what the day will hold for us next. This has gone too far, nobody is hearing us. Fifteen girls walked into Dr Gills office trying to speak up for us and we were put down, swept underneath the carpet. We had Dr gill, yelling at us. Making a mockery of us because he does not want to address the issue. This is something that has been going on sense 2019. This is a serious issue and we need to be heard. A change needs to happen and it needs to happen now. I should not have to be scared of going to school everyday. Nobody is doing anything. Nobody is listening. Things need to change.”

Not to be nasty or sarcastic, but when you don't listen to your children, how are you to know? When the school notifies you?........ When they come to you and say  "Mom/Dad, I need to talk"  ......  " Sorry I don't have time, I have to fix dinner"  Kinda makes you think............................

As a parent, can you say I'm proud of my kids? I know i can!!  My kids were more important to me then money. My wife and I decided when she was pregnant, she was going to be a stay at home mom. When the kids got off the bus she was there, not some babysitter. You all need to listen to you kids.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
9 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

The whole scandal began with allegations against one male student.

His name has been cleared, but not before he had to endure months of vicious attacks in school, out of school, and in social media.

Those attacks were led by a group of hysterical female students, particularly by one who knew the truth, but along with her parents - who are both educators - showed a total lack of character, and refused to tell the truth. 

Fortunately, the young man perservered, had strong family support, and a vigorous legal defense.