"Dr." Matt Wahlia, who is this clown?

Square Deal

Who is this clown "Dr." Matt Wahlia, who is running for Broome County Legislature?  All I know about him is he likes to call himself "doctor" and he's a hypocrite.  Is he some kind of weird orgasm doctor, like Sean Massey? That seems to be popular in the local Democratic party.

I had a good laugh when I saw a comment from Wahlia on Fred Akshar's Facebook page, whining because Akshar signs are all over Broome County.  The wise doctor doesn't mention that Democratic Party Chairwoman Barb Fiala has had a Newcomb sign in her lawn for over a month. There must be different rules for whiney liberals?

Meanwhile the wise doctor is also putting out his own lawn signs.  What a hypocrite.

And you would think someone running for Broome County Legislature would know the difference between a law and an ordinance.  I guess they didn't teach that in the wise doctor's orgasm PhD classes?

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, CCColt said:

The Town of Union ordinance on political signs is unenforceable because it's unconstitutional. You can't have a different set of rules based on the content of the sign. There can be rules on signs, but they need to apply to all signs, regardless of content. 

Ha. How long were Mara “in the bag” Grace signs out?