Call Gov. DeSantis and demand migrants be sent to Kate Newcomb's house 

Ants Pants

Kate Newcomb's campaign for sheriff is centered around public safety not being about politics.  But Newcomb has fully immersed herself in Democratic party causes and issues that have nothing to do with the office of sheriff.  She is a liar and a hypocrite.  

Join me and call on Florida Governor Ron DeSantis to send migrants to Newcomb's house, as she has fully embraced the Democratic party agenda.

Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

(850) 717-9337

GovernorRon.Desantis@eog.myflorida.com

On 9/16/2022 at 6:57 PM, Ants Pants said:

Kate Newcomb's campaign for sheriff is centered around public safety not being about politics.  But Newcomb has fully immersed herself in Democratic party causes and issues that have nothing to do with the office of sheriff.  She is a liar and a hypocrite.  

Join me and call on Florida Governor Ron DeSantis to send migrants to Newcomb's house, as she has fully embraced the Democratic party agenda.

Office of Governor Ron DeSantis
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

(850) 717-9337

GovernorRon.Desantis@eog.myflorida.com

I see this is just in fun, oh and it is funny but......  We have enough scumbags in Broome County as it is now!   I say take money out of her personal and campaign funds and send it to Governor DeSantis to help pay with some of the busing cost.