All 3 Bucci candidates (Rich David, Kate Newcomb & Sophia Resciniti) lost

Gone Fishin

Bucci was a horrible mayor.  He's more known for his drunken car crashes than his accomplishments.  Everyone talks about when he smashed up city vehicle car door, leaving the bar.  But I'll never forget when he totaled the city car on Clinton street, right in front of Olums.  He took out 5-6 parking meters.  The Binghamton police got him out of thee was quickly as possible to hide how drunk he was.    

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Sandpiper said:

Bucci is also a big supporter of Joe Mihalko the County Clerk.  He should be the next Bucci candidate to be defeated if he runs again.  

I'm not even a Republican and I know Mihalko is going to face a Republican primary.  Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. 

• 1 month later...

Another horrible year for Richard Bucci.  His two candidates this year lost big!  Korchak in the June primary and Sophia Resciniti in Tuesday's city council election. Neither race was even close.  This is a lesson for future candidates, the worst thing you can do is involve Bucci, he is the plague what will end in your political career.