ANY news on the Aliza Spencer case/murder?

WolfMan

• 1 month later...

I was just reading about the alleged murderer from PA who killed 4 students in Idaho. The article stated he forgot to turn off his phone until he was half way there and he drove by several times. The home was not on a main thoroughfare, rather a quiet neighborhood. 

So of course I was wondering if our guys have checked ring doorbells lately?

Surely her family was suffering this holiday season.

Post edit...just reading the responses to that article and somebody mentioned that police should be looking for unsolved murders...Scranton isn't that far.  White Elantra?

On 1/6/2023 at 3:55 PM, Lawoffice said:

It's my humble opinion that this was a gang shooting that went bad.. I doubt the killer will ever be brought to justice, unless another gang member

implicates the shooter.

I have always thought a family member shot her on accident and pulled out the gun not handling it correctly and the police have not charged the parents for further grief. 

I think at the time of the murder Mayor Kraham stated good detective work will solve this.  Does that mean good detective work was not done?  Part of the problem is the leadership at the BPD, more time spent in a bar then concentrating on important matters. The Chief is in his late sixties, time to retire and get some new blood in charge. If people really knew what is going on in Binghamton they would be upset, because of poor local media a good amount of serious incidents go unreported.

On 1/6/2023 at 12:22 PM, ginger said:

I was just reading about the alleged murderer from PA who killed 4 students in Idaho. The article stated he forgot to turn off his phone until he was half way there and he drove by several times. The home was not on a main thoroughfare, rather a quiet neighborhood. 

So of course I was wondering if our guys have checked ring doorbells lately?

Surely her family was suffering this holiday season.

Post edit...just reading the responses to that article and somebody mentioned that police should be looking for unsolved murders...Scranton isn't that far.  White Elantra?

Scranton is a cesspool of crime,

4 hours ago, motheragainstdrunkdriving said:

Scranton is a cesspool of crime,

I haven't been to visit in a while. My Uncle Jerry... whose birthday is also today,  has had ongoing health issues so with the whole covid thing.. I  did have a Christmas card from my father's sister, the last living aunt on his side of the family. She's still getting around with her walker at 103!

2 hours ago, ginger said:

I haven't been to visit in a while. My Uncle Jerry... whose birthday is also today,  has had ongoing health issues so with the whole covid thing.. I  did have a Christmas card from my father's sister, the last living aunt on his side of the family. She's still getting around with her walker at 103!

An Approach to Treating Long COVID

https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/i-recover-long-covid-treatment/

"This protocol is solely for educational purposes regarding potentially beneficial therapies for COVID-19."

On 1/9/2023 at 10:00 PM, Bingking said:

I have always thought a family member shot her on accident and pulled out the gun not handling it correctly and the police have not charged the parents for further grief. 

Likely not on accident, or by accident either.

Bad things like this did not have to happen, and many good things did not happen, because voters made bad choices, when the city’s last clear chance for good was right in front of them.

17 hours ago, thomas said:

An Approach to Treating Long COVID

https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/i-recover-long-covid-treatment/

"This protocol is solely for educational purposes regarding potentially beneficial therapies for COVID-19."

He doesn't have long covid. He has heart problems and recently had a stroke. I haven't wanted to visit and potentially expose him to anything. He frequently gets Pneumonia. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bob Lonsbury tweeting this morning that the police in Syracuse aren't saying much about the 11 year old girl who was shot in Syracuse last week.

Originally reported as a drive by shooting. The young lady was on her way home from the store with a gallon of milk for her mother.

The lack of details makes me wonder.