17-year-old charged in Vestal crash that killed student

92CorruptCourtStreet

https://www.wbng.com/2022/12/02/17-year-old-charged-vestal-crash-that-killed-student/

from what I have heard in the community the victim Kadin was impaled by a fence. The original news report about this was that the victim suffered traumatic injury, and the car crash was near a fence, which seems to make sense. Interesting how they're keeping the identity secret of the 17-year-old, who is charged with a crime but the article doesn't list family court, but I am not surprised by Vestal politics involved in this.

I had been told that they are doing further investigation to find out where the alcohol came from that Kadin was drinking.  I am not sure if the 17 year old was drinking or not.  More charges may be coming?

1 hour ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

I had been told that they are doing further investigation to find out where the alcohol came from that Kadin was drinking.  I am not sure if the 17 year old was drinking or not.  More charges may be coming?

His driver has been charged for having a fake if so the driver may have bought it 

Vestal police would not release the name of the driver, who also faces three counts of second-degree reckless endangerment. The operator has been charged with driving while ability impaired, refusal to submit to a pre-screen device, reckless driving, speeding, operating out of class and two counts of failure to wear a seatbelt.

Read More: Driver Charged with Manslaughter in Crash That Killed Vestal Teen | https://wnbf.com/driver-charged-manslaughter-crash-killed-vestal-teen/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

if the driver refused a breathalyzer he was probably told to do so, I don't know of many kids, even adults that their first reaction is to refuse a breathalyzer in that situation where your friend is about to die in your passenger seat. From what I've heard about the driver his family has $$ so that could also by why there isn't much information on what's happening. 

8 hours ago, SouthSider09 said:

if the driver refused a breathalyzer he was probably told to do so, I don't know of many kids, even adults that their first reaction is to refuse a breathalyzer in that situation where your friend is about to die in your passenger seat. From what I've heard about the driver his family has $$ so that could also by why there isn't much information on what's happening. 

Family money for sure helps the situation; the vestal police can be jaded at times when dealing with wealthy vestal families 

9 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Vestal police would not release the name of the driver, who also faces three counts of second-degree reckless endangerment. The operator has been charged with driving while ability impaired, refusal to submit to a pre-screen device, reckless driving, speeding, operating out of class and two counts of failure to wear a seatbelt.

Read More: Driver Charged with Manslaughter in Crash That Killed Vestal Teen | https://wnbf.com/driver-charged-manslaughter-crash-killed-vestal-teen/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

This recent article shows he was charged with more crimes 

The individual has since been charged with the following:

• Manslaughter in the second degree, a Class C Felony
  • Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument in the second degree, a class D Felony
  • Three counts of Reckless Endangerment in the second degree, a class A Misdemeanor

https://www.mytwintiers.com/news-cat/top-stories/teen-charged-with-manslaughter-for-fatal-crash-in-vestal/amp/