Glad to see BCV Back

ndirish

Well Hi everyone! Merry Christmas! I'm glad to see you back Garo. :) I hope all are well.

Gee I just looked at the weather...I thought we weren't supposed to get any rain or snow until tomorrow but it looks like there is snow and ice heading right for us in a few hours. From the radar, it looks like it's moving fast. I wonder if we're going to get hit with a one two punch.

I was supposed to venture out for a doctor's appointment today. I might cancel. In any event,  I'm on my first cup of coffee and then I'm going down to the kitchen to bake. I haven't had time to " do" Christmas in a few years so I'm going to make the best of the seasons greetings since I'm still home recuperating from my car accident.

Enjoy your day all! 

Merry Christmas everyone.  Nice to see the 'Voice back.

I'm out of work early today and off till next Tuesday.  Fridge, freezer and pantry are stocked.  Craft room full of projects.  Christmas preparations done.  Will be interesting to watch this storm come through.

Ginger, sorry to hear about the car accident.  Relax, don't overdo it!

LUCKY YOU! YOU GET A SUPER LONG CHRISTMAS WEEKEND! :)^^^It happened last October. I think my ribs and sternum are mended for the most part but I still have these huge contusions/bloodclots in my chest, neck and abdomen...basically where the seatbelt was. They are taking their time dissipating. The one up near my collarbone is still about 80% and very painful. My doctor ordered me an anesthetic gel which works better than lidocaine but it only works for an hour. My range of motion in my neck is limited. I'm going to start physical therapy soon.

My biggest concern right now is, they've been in me for a few months and I'm worried about sepsis. Then again. If it hasn't happened by now...

Up and doing before the morning disappears! Stay cozy all!

21 hours ago, Independent said:

Please be careful Ginger take care of yourself. Hoping you have a great Christmas and a Happy NewYear.

🙂 Thanks Garo, you too!