Is there a source for local crime stories that could once be found in our newspaper.

Benzo Ferrari

I think the public has a right to know who the criminals are in their community when they commit petty or more serious crimes. There once was a time when you could read such stories in the newspaper when the Press had crime/court reporters. You also could find local mugshots on the internet. But that ability has become unavailable, restricted, or otherwise disappeared. I think it would be helpful to have a local Police Gazette type of Facebook page or local publication to make crime and safety information available to the public. Perhaps this could serve the Police Benevolent Association if they published one, they could solicit donations for it.

Perp walk.jpg

Totally agree.

Bail reform is a joke, and yet the libs voted in Hochul.

How anyone can validate it is beyond me.

I saw some NYC ‘law makers’ want to overturn the DOC ruling on not allowing contraband in NYS prisons, even though illegal content was lowered like > 80%, b/c the families couldn’t get special foods to their incarcerated loved ones. 

Consequences are mean.