BRUNSON v ADAMS

ginger

SCOTUS is hearing this case today. If you aren't up to speed...3 brothers out of Utah are trying to oust President Biden. They are stating the election was illegally certified due to evidence of China's tampering. If you recall, Ted Cruz had brought suit on behalf of 154 congress people who said the same. Congress ignored him, refused to investigate and Mike Pence certified the election. Something called rule 11.  I have to Google it myself when I get a sec.

The pundits are saying it's a longshot SCOTUS will rule in their favor however, what's significant is they actually agreed to hear the case in the first place and a few of the judges reached out to the Brunson brothers to help them.

OK, I just read a different article that stated that SCOTUS is having a conference to decide if they are hearing the case. 

You know in December when this first came up I thought I read it was a done deal. Confirmed this morning BEFORE I posted on BCV , and now the story is changed again.

I guess this is fueling the interest in placing Trump in the speakers seat. They need 4 justices to agree to hear the case.

• 2 weeks later...

This was thread I meant to post on. SCOTUS will not hear it although I read Brunson is appealing for a review for consideration. And I don't see Jim Jordan doing anything.

Where the hell is the inspector general? Must be nice to stand around looking important and patting eachother on the back for nothing.