Ingrid Segrue what do we know about this women who works for the Broome County DAs Office??

Independent

This morning I just happened to see Ingrid Segrue in Mc Donald’s on Main Street with a young boy as tall as her in shorts at the counter. Not that is a problem but it is when she’s using the County’s Silver Chevy for personal use. We also know she’s used intimidation on witnesses in Court case’s I was told personally by one witness she used threats and intimidation to get that person to testify in Court. Last I knew it was illegal to use threats and intimidation on witnesses. She works for the DA’s office as an investigator!!! Nice Ingrid your past is going to catch up with you as the truth comes out. Keep driving on the Counties Gas and money. I have the picture of this morning so just try and lie.

Buy the way when you have a DA who claims that he’s on top of corruption even in his own office! Why the double standard Mr. Korchak even when you were warned about your number two in your office who you are protecting after being warned. Complaint’s were made way before your attacks on Cornwell and Worhotch. Then it was leaked who the whistle blower was that’s when you started your investigation to hang anything you could on Cornwell and Worhoch. While your at it why not go after Mollen who you in person told me how corrupt he was when you worked for Him??? No you went after C and W because you felt threatened by them. Your as corrupt as the people that work for you that you allow for instance. How about Segrue driving the county vehicle using the gas bought by the taxpayers for personal use and the Silver Chevys use. Your as Corrupt Mr. Korchak. 

Ingrid lives in my neighborhood... she's a drama queen with a gun.  I'm pretty shocked she is a DA investigator based on her behavior. But I guess the bar is set pretty low to work for the Korchak administration.  She was discussed on this site when she threatened to kill members of the Cuomo family. 

I've also heard about how dirty she is.  I don't remember if I read it here, or another neighbor told me... but apparently she stole a box of important evidence and blamed it on a co-worker, just to get him fired.  Then a day after the co-worker is fired, the evidence magically reappears.  

On 1/31/2023 at 6:11 PM, Independent said:

This morning I just happened to see Ingrid Segrue in Mc Donald’s on Main Street with a young boy as tall as her in shorts at the counter. Not that is a problem but it is when she’s using the County’s Silver Chevy for personal use. We also know she’s used intimidation on witnesses in Court case’s I was told personally by one witness she used threats and intimidation to get that person to testify in Court. Last I knew it was illegal to use threats and intimidation on witnesses. She works for the DA’s office as an investigator!!! Nice Ingrid your past is going to catch up with you as the truth comes out. Keep driving on the Counties Gas and money. I have the picture of this morning so just try and lie.

That's one of her sons, she has twin boys. Ingrid is a piece of work, and that's not meant to be a compliment. She's one of the annoying parents at sporting events, who will yell at refs and the other team as well. Her boys play football and lacrosse, a friend had his kid on the same team as hers and during the summer of 2020 when sports were just allowed to come back to be practiced, etc. etc. she sent her kids to a practice when they both had a fever and weren't feeling well. The coach was like, why are you here, they responded that their mom made them come... a few days later they got an email that was sent to the entire team that the kids needed to quarantine because her kids had COVID. What moron sends their kids to practice when you and your husband have COVID?? She was part of that COVID spike that came from one of the local bars.

She's been working for the DA's office for years, well before Korchak. She loves to tell people she's a cop, when you ask her who for she says Binghamton.