State Of The Union

Peekozoid

President Biden's speech was not only very reassuring but truly inspirational as well! We are so lucky to have him as our President! He is truly a precious gift to the American people from God himself! 

I made it to the first lie. He said his wife teaches full time. Yes I managed to hear some more of it.

All lies IMO. Like the part where he says thousands of manufacturing jobs are coming that pay... lol... $135 thousand a year and you won't need a college education! 

I don't even think the democrats believed that whopper!

17 hours ago, Peekozoid said:

President Biden's speech was not only very reassuring but truly inspirational as well! We are so lucky to have him as our President! He is truly a precious gift to the American people from God himself! 

Aren't hallucinogenics illegal?  Stop taking whatever you using - it is clouding your judgment heavily. 

On 2/8/2023 at 5:05 PM, Peekozoid said:

Everyone want's to know, are you on Psychotropic meds, off your Psychotropic meds or just kidding???  Curious minds want to know?

On 2/9/2023 at 7:46 AM, ndirish said:

How about him saying he's eliminated the non-compete clause for fast food workers?  Wow!

I forgot about that! Right now in nursing there is a situation, I  think up in Albany where a new facility stole all of the nurses from a hospital, and they got some kind of injunction to keep the nurses from leaving. 

I do not know what the status of that is, but I'll look into it shortly.

Still on first cup of coffee. 

^^^ looks like this happened in Wisconsin although I could swear we had a situation similar in Albany...

A hospital asked the judge to place an injunction on 7 members of a cardiac team that were leaving to work at another hospital. They stated the injunction acted as a non compete clause action. After about a week the judge reversed. 

At will employment goes both ways.