Paul Battisti announces campaign for District Attorney

Broome Report

• Broome Report changed the title to Paul Battisti announces campaign for District Attorney

Battisti all the way! I got it wrong last time, and I admit it.  Korchak seemed like a good person, but the second he got a little bit of power we all met the real Mike Korchak.  He's a power hungry unethical politician, as others have said. 

As a first responder, I can tell you what a disaster the DA's office is.  There is no organization, no management, incredibly high turn over, the list goes on and on.  ADAs come and get assigned cases, then they leave, and we are left in the dark.  I have cases from two years ago I haven't heard anything about in months.  I don't even know what prosecutor is assigned anymore.  We call the office and no one who answers the phones has any idea what is going on.  Sometimes they're just rude, and sometimes you can hear the frustration in their voices.  Everyone working at the DA's office knows what an embarrassment Korchak is.

You could have a first year law student, with no management experience, who has never had a job in his life, come in and run that office better than Korchak.  This clown has absolutely no idea what he's doing. Paul Battisti can't start soon enough.  

I agree with your assessment of Korchak and the office he runs. He has run it into the ground. He is also a lier by his own discussion’s with Garo Kachadourian about what he was facing by those discussions in the up coming elections it will all come out. The Truth always prevails over his lies. Those discussion’s were back in  the beginning of 2022 Garo told him the truth and he lied and did a coverup to protect his number two man who is a lier as well and has broken the law himself which there is proof  of.

Paul has got this and he's learned a lot from the last DA election. With Fred as Sheriff it's a big help and all the people who will turn on korchak this time around and support Paul is a big plus.

korchak is worried and is submitting responses to wbng about Paul's recent announcement lol the guy is desperate 

Can't either party in this county for once put up someone for this position that is not a corrupt lying scumbag? Why not bring back Cornwell?