Matt Ryan running for BC DA

2pelo Honey

Just saw on WBNG.

What a buffoon.

BINGHAMTON (WBNG) -- Former Binghamton Mayor Matt Ryan, a Democrat, is running for Broome County District Attorney.

That’s according to Broome County Democratic Committee Chairwoman Barbara Fiala.

“We’re excited about his candidacy,” said Fiala. “We’re going to help him in any way possible.”

Incumbent District Attorney Michael Korchak and defense attorney Paul Battisti have also announced campaigns for District Attorney. They are both Republicans.

Ryan was Binghamton’s mayor from 2006 to 2013. He also ran for Broome County Sheriff unsuccessfully.

Seriously!

So, the person running for District Attorney office is not allowed to step foot in the most popular store in Broome County!

You cannot make this shit up people!

What a Clown Show the Dems are!

Go back to Ithaca Matt!

Between Matt Ryan and Paul Battisti running for DA, both of these guys were Public Defenders at one time or are now.  If either one of them won, do you know how much "Conflict of Interest" there would be from them being Defender and now Prosecuting in court.  Of coarse, Michael Korchak was a Defender at one time also.  How can a person defend all the people in the past and then want to become a DA?   In my opinion, it's the money!   I don't believe in good conscience they want to pick being a DA and how can they do the best job they can after representing so many people, it's who pays the most.   Just my humble opinion.