Cortland-based mosaic artist Ashe Martin Mosaic installation coming to Ross Park Zoo’s Imagination Forest... A Real Mosaic Artist

Bingking

13 hours ago, Factchecker said:

It will be nice to have a real mosaic artist for a change in this area instead on the disgraced train wreck child corruptor family embarrassment of Amber/Emily Jablon. We can finally see what real talent looks like.

Ashe has no time to manifest anything because success is her reality and I heard Ashe is making a ton of money off of this project. 

Also, did I mention Mosaic Artist Ashe does not have to make terroristic threats to get attention, her art work speaks for itself lol.

Poor Emily has no money comming in besides posting on social media about $25 dollar ornaments, and Ashe doesn't have a criminal record unlike Amber Jablon Heard lol.

too bad for Emily Ashe has real Talent and doesn't need her mom posting about her kids unsuccessful art work 

11 hours ago, Bingking said:

Ashe has no time to manifest anything because success is her reality and I heard Ashe is making a ton of money off of this project. 

Also, did I mention Mosaic Artist Ashe does not have to make terroristic threats to get attention, her art work speaks for itself lol.

Poor Emily has no money comming in besides posting on social media about $25 dollar ornaments, and Ashe doesn't have a criminal record unlike Amber Jablon Heard lol.

too bad for Emily Ashe has real Talent and doesn't need her mom posting about her kids unsuccessful art work 

It just doesn’t get any more spot on than this. Well put!

I have to agree, it's sad that a Binghamton mosaic artist can't be used because of all her baggage, due to the choices she has made.  I would advise any local business or organization not to work with the Binghamton artist because of her unfortunate behavior.  Welcome to the Cortland artist, I look forward to seeing her work. 

On 3/2/2023 at 9:53 PM, Bingking said:

Now if we could only improve on our politicians…

On 3/3/2023 at 7:28 AM, Factchecker said:

It will be nice to have a real mosaic artist for a change in this area instead on the disgraced train wreck child corruptor family embarrassment of Amber/Emily Jablon. We can finally see what real talent looks like.

Emily is living in Lala land and is ranting on Facebook that the property her father sold somehow still belongs to her and Emily claims she wants to grow marijuana because according to her the city of Binghamton told her so hahahahahaha!!!!!

Sure CrazyTown Jablon your So special you do not need the required licenses because your Emily lol.

Someone needs meds!!!!!