I'm lovin it Trump you are done

snowman60

I am asking for all these Trump haters to share with me where they buy groceries , automobiles , get loans, Mortgages , stock portfolios and how their 401ks are performing.  Though I am sure the 175+ AMERICANS left behind in Afghanistan that are being tortured as we speak ,could care less about these things ,as they only want their freedom back. The 13 families who lost loved ones as sleepy joe went against his Military advisors to pull all (?) Americans out of Afghanistan. Please share with me everything that is better since Biden took over.

2 hours ago, wedgehead said:

I am asking for all these Trump haters to share with me where they buy groceries , automobiles , get loans, Mortgages , stock portfolios and how their 401ks are performing.  Though I am sure the 175+ AMERICANS left behind in Afghanistan that are being tortured as we speak ,could care less about these things ,as they only want their freedom back. The 13 families who lost loved ones as sleepy joe went against his Military advisors to pull all (?) Americans out of Afghanistan. Please share with me everything that is better since Biden took over.

No more unmannerly tweets.

Everyone knows manners is the most important presidential leadership attribute. The media said so. They are by far the smartest and know everything.

So double gas prices, double food prices, double home energy prices be damned.

Having no more mean tweets is far more important.

2 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I want my goddamn 401k back to where it was, before these spineless f-ups took over. 

And gas back down to where it should be.

And electric everything NOT being shoved down our throats.

Surely you can take solace knowing there won’t be any harsh tweets as you pay double for your gas, food and home energy.

As for 401k’s there are transexuals and illegal aliens much more cool and important than you that need the money.

Also, no one deserves family backyard barbecues, gas oven roasted Thanksgiving turkey, or a car that goes more than 150 miles, because all of those things are just not hip, chic, and cool.

7 hours ago, wedgehead said:

The Trump haters that don't work don't need to worry about a 401k or stock portfolios.  They have an EBT card, SNAP, or some form of government welfare assistance and don't have to think about their grocery bill, utility bills, or car loan.  This gives them plenty of time to think, with their tiny pea brains, about how bad Trump is, because Hollywood tells them what to think and republicans want to take their free stuff away.  The Trump haters that do work are employed by an institution that parrots democratic talking points.  They are surrounded in an echo chamber by likeminded drones that reaffirm their degenerate indolent lifestyle.  Those that are retired are living off their pension and are forever indebted to the democratic union that told them how to think and vote.

People have replaced religion with politics causing fervent radicalization and a tribelike mentality that those with alternate views are the enemy.  God help us.

1 minute ago, BC is History said:

The Trump haters that don't work don't need to worry about a 401k or stock portfolios.  They have an EBT card, SNAP, or some form of government welfare assistance and don't have to think about their grocery bill, utility bills, or car loan.  This gives them plenty of time to think, with their tiny pea brains, about how bad Trump is, because Hollywood tells them what to think and republicans want to take their free stuff away.  The Trump haters that do work are employed by an institution that parrots democratic talking points.  They are surrounded in an echo chamber by likeminded drones that reaffirm their degenerate indolent lifestyle.  Those that are retired are living off their pension and are forever indebted to the democratic union that told them how to think and vote.

People have replaced religion with politics causing fervent radicalization and a tribelike mentality that those with alternate views are the enemy.  God help us.

Strong analysis. Divine intervention needed.

12 hours ago, snowman60 said:

Put a fork in him

NOT a chance he will beat it, besides this BS is making him more popular each and every day and it makes me very happy. He will prevail  over this latest nonsense. Go Trump Go!!! Get rid of the dead weight in Washington the partying scum on our Tax dollars. Worthless garbage  in office for to many years making themselves millionairs off the stupid voters who vote them back in. God help us.

This just solidifies Trump's base, and more than likely brings alot more Independents onto the Trump Train.

On another note.............Apparently, DA Bragg took a page out of our local DAs playbook.........Do anything you can to take out your political opposition and anyone who supports them............................No matter how BS the charges against them happen to be.....................Bragg is just a copycat!

MAGA all the way!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking it was going to be a Trump/Kennedy ticket. Looks like they will be facing off against eachother. 

I also saw Asa Hutchinson threw his hat in the ring. I'll be interested in hearing what he has to say. 

On 4/11/2023 at 9:10 AM, ginger said:

I was thinking it was going to be a Trump/Kennedy ticket. Looks like they will be facing off against eachother. 

I also saw Asa Hutchinson threw his hat in the ring. I'll be interested in hearing what he has to say. 

AH just another weak kneed, go along and get along Republican.

If it’s not Trump, it’s Kamala.

Trump’s NRA speech yesterday rocked.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I must be either a moron or an idiot to believe people want him as a president again? I don't want Biden either. What i would like to see is someone that is younger with some sort of a brain. All I have to say is 🖕🖕 Trump. He deserves what is coming to him. What shocks me is so many people think he is all that!! I'm registered  as an Independent so i have a choice, and it won't be either one. We need fresh young blood, someone that is less then 50 years old.

I agree, although President Trump is my only choice right now. I believe the election was stolen from him and after watching/ listening to the last several speeches, he still appears to have more energy than me.

I don't appreciate his classless comments. I find them unbefitting but I've no doubt he is capable of putting the country back on track. Hopefully, he will find some people with more gravitas than say... Mike Lindell, to help him.

That being said, Before and after the last election I spoke with some liberal progressives...smart, educated people. I asked them...why didn't you vote for Andrew Yang? I was told in different words, "we were just following orders." It makes me sick these people refuse to think for themselves....but you know, they have money, so things like the economy don't bother them.

9 US presidents took office before their 50th birthday.

Some were good, like TR and JFK. Some were very bad, like Franklin Pierce, and most recently President Michael Jackson, America’s 3rd worst (the Bushes being #1 and 2*).

Manners and niceness are not a necessary presidential attribute; see Harry Truman.

Trump is the savior of the republic, and the man of the normal future. If he is not, the future belongs to Cackling Kamala’s crowd, and there is no future.

* The White House’s current occupant is a vice-president, and therefore unranked