City of Binghamton Races 05/23

ginger

So...how many of these candidates purport to be "progressive"? 

I'm a little hot under the collar with this Rashida Tlaib NAKBA event that speaker McCarthy cancelled. Ms Tlaib insists that anyone who supports Israel is not welcome in progressive circles.

As some of you know, I had 4 uncles, brothers, volunteer to go fight the Nazis. Off the top of my head, I'm sure I could list at least a dozen atrocities going back to Yasser Arafat but mostly, I refuse to forget the palestinians dancing in the streets on 9/11. 

All politics are local. The time for ambiguity IS OVER. I don't want to hear about nuance and shades of grey.

Which ones are progressive?

https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-742591

Would you look at this...as I was typing ^^^^THAT^^^^ more rocket launches targeting civilians. They act with impunity because they know the United States is compromised by the Biden Administration. 

22 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Then they'll complain b/c the Israeli response will be strong...as it should be. 

Agree. 

And still last night, Rashida and Ilhan were espousing their hatred on twitter...again.

2 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Two more that need to go.

Let me remind the PROGRESSIVES...Rashida and Ilhan are BANNED from travelling to Israel.

The state of NY partners with Israel. Nanotechnology is a big one. In fact, before Governor Cuomo stepped down he made a trip to strengthen our connections. 

17 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

So, my polling place has again changed, d/t redistricting…I’d love to see maps?

Yep...my polling place is changed again too. Here's the map...for what it's worth. All of the money we pay and they couldn't do better than this romper room appellation?

https://www.binghamton-ny.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/8484/638156676660330000