GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Hello other Guests. How you all doin?

I agree. And let's hope none of those registered members are allowed to pollute our thread!

Guest Guest
Well said. Its about time we had our won thread, and the respect that comes with being anonymous.

It is nice not to have to look at their silly avatr's and in some instances stupid flash graphigs.

Guest troll-hunter
Well said. Its about time we had our won thread, and the respect that comes with being anonymous.

YOu GUests/trOLLs MAke me PUKE . CreAte A thrEAD theN RepliE to YuSElFS.. I agree!!! Not LIke Guest an guEST who Act all HiGh an MITEY.. Then CRY Foul.. Go AWay BabieS.. Before YoU no WHo APPEARS!!!

Guest TrOLLanAtor
what are we doing wrong ??? Nothing

YoU No WhaT yOU do WRONg!!! Don T plAY Coy... YOu ARe A RegisTERed usER POseinG as GUEST :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
what are we doing wrong ??? Nothing

That is what you are doing wrong. Nothing. Minding our own business.

Watch the registered members come in here and start trouble.

I see from the bottom of the screen that 7 registered members are viewing this topic.

Guest Trollhata
That is what you are doing wrong. Nothing. Minding our own business.

Watch the registered members come in here and start trouble.

I see from the bottom of the screen that 7 registered members are viewing this topic.

HA hA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! NoW we KNOW HEheHEhE....

@

Guest Guest

It's always amusing to see some registered guests slam all non-registered guests, while in the GENERAL FORUM! You would think if they wanted to be segregated, they would simply stay in their designated "club" room for registered guests only. But insiders have told me that room is pretty boring. Hmmmmm.... could it be boring because their are only registered guests in there? :lol:

Guest Guest
It's always amusing to see some registered guests slam all non-registered guests, while in the GENERAL FORUM! You would think if they wanted to be segregated, they would simply stay in their designated "club" room for registered guests only. But insiders have told me that room is pretty boring. Hmmmmm.... could it be boring because their are only registered guests in there? :lol:

Of course it is boring over there.

Why do you think ZipCode13903 came over here to ask about belly dancing? She went trolling and was ignored. Boy was she upset!

Guest guest-*

I agREE HAhahAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Guest

I'm registered, but I come here mostly as another guest.

I only check in the Registered Users forum about 3 times a week, and that's plenty to keep up with what little goes on there.

I still don't understand how being registered makes someone any less anonymous. No one knows your name, unless, as a scant few people do, you actually post your real name.

Hello Guys. Oh sorry I can't stay and chat I have to get back to the flip house. Hey Reddi meet me at Wegman's at 8:30 tonight, you have my cell #. Oh moons13903, lets take belly dancing lessons together. Those loser guests are so annoying.

Guest BOTTOMZ UP
Hello Guys. Oh sorry I can't stay and chat I have to get back to the flip house. Hey Reddi meet me at Wegman's at 8:30 tonight, you have my cell #. Oh moons13903, lets take belly dancing lessons together. Those loser guests are so annoying.

Can I come and watch?

Can I come and watch?

Sure Bottoms Up. You and Sleepless in Hillcrest can come watch me and moons at belly dancing class. Hey moons do you want to enter amatuer night at Madame Oars?? :lol::lol:

@

Archived