GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
So...fellow guests,

who do you find to be the most annoying registered member?

Galvatron, AFC, CG2 sometimes, Sleepless IH, Ed AZ. (but he uses Guest now).

Guest Guest
So...fellow guests,

i am a guest and i am getting really annoyed by the other guests who pull this elementary school stuff every day. dont you people have anyting better to do with your time! you are exactly what is ruining this place for other guests who are actually mature. i dont understand your jealousy and hatred of some of the people here. i think another person was right i think that you are one person holding conversations wtih yourself to try to get attention. quit ruining it for the rest of us and grow up.

Guest quest
i am a guest and i am getting really annoyed by the other guests who pull this elementary school stuff every day. dont you people have anyting better to do with your time! you are exactly what is ruining this place for other guests who are actually mature. i dont understand your jealousy and hatred of some of the people here. i think another person was right i think that you are one person holding conversations wtih yourself to try to get attention. quit ruining it for the rest of us and grow up.

NOT.................REGISTERED USER, WE'RE NOT ALL DUMB!

Guest QUEST
So...fellow guests,

CG2, Moons, moons, moons, moons, moons. I Love Bruno!

Guest quest
It figures you would be a girl...although I already knew....

Guys arent so petty and they dont GET JEALOUS....like you DELETED!!

Who's jealous of you?..........................Pleaze................... You give yourself far too much credit.

And I still love Bruno!! Haha

Yes you are, you are probably a big, fat, whiskery, chain smoking, gruff voiced DELETED that is unemployed! Probably sex makes you sick to your stomach so you ARE MISERABLE, AND IT SHOWS!

You have to come on here and hide behind quest not even guest (cant even get that right) and cause problems all the time with us.

On the other hand, I am a happy person, love to learn new things and I LOVE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE!

I like to have fun, joke around and be serious too. I am caring, compassionate and HAVE A FREAKIN JOB!

Get over myself? Never! I am so proud of myself. I like the person that I am. Even if you dont.

You tell him/her/it moons :)

Guest Guest
So...fellow guests,

Most Annoying.

CGtoo, BEEtch, PoolBySven and MoonsZipCode.

Who are the nicest Registered Members?

Trump, Grandma Caprio and First Warder.

Guest Guest
Well gee thanks for stating moons and I are the only ones but does that mean we are the annoying ones or the nicest registered ones?

You two are annoying.

Guest MAR607
Yes you are, you are probably a big, fat, whiskery, chain smoking, gruff voiced DELETED that is unemployed! Probably sex makes you sick to your stomach so you ARE MISERABLE, AND IT SHOWS!

You have to come on here and hide behind quest not even guest (cant even get that right) and cause problems all the time with us.

On the other hand, I am a happy person, love to learn new things and I LOVE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE!

I like to have fun, joke around and be serious too. I am caring, compassionate and HAVE A FREAKIN JOB!

Get over myself? Never! I am so proud of myself. I like the person that I am. Even if you dont.

Just out of curiousity, what kind of job lets you post around the clock on here? I'm not trying to be mean, but you have posts made all day and all night. So, is your "place of employment" hiring by any chance? I'm lucky if I get 5 mins. to be online at my job, thinking of changing my profession for more time to get on BCV.

Guest Guest
For me it just comes natural, but I can be alot worse if you'de like. Guests SU*K so we have every right to annoy the heck out of you. If you don't like it then don't come on here!!!!!!!

Another example of Internet Muscles.

Guest your momma's a guest
For me it just comes natural, but I can be alot worse if you'de like. Guests SU*K so we have every right to annoy the heck out of you. If you don't like it then don't come on here!!!!!!!

Hey, hey, hey, take it easy there. Us guests have as much right to be here as you registered users. I think you kind of lost the point of the thread, since it was a guest only thread, and you, a registered user are telling guests not to come on here. Where does it end? And why do any of you folks take this drivel so seriously. Lighten up!!!

Hey, hey, hey, take it easy there. Us guests have as much right to be here as you registered users. I think you kind of lost the point of the thread, since it was a guest only thread, and you, a registered user are telling guests not to come on here. Where does it end? And why do any of you folks take this drivel so seriously. Lighten up!!!

We started to take it seriously when the "guests" started to do nothing but slam on every post made by a registered user. We try to come here and discuss things with other people that we know and have fun and we get criticized for it? And now the guests are complaining about getting a taste of their own medicine. Suck it up, shut up or go away. :angry:

Archived