GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

Guest Guest
Hey, hey, hey, take it easy there. Us guests have as much right to be here as you registered users. I think you kind of lost the point of the thread, since it was a guest only thread, and you, a registered user are telling guests not to come on here. Where does it end? And why do any of you folks take this drivel so seriously. Lighten up!!!

You don't get it. For the registered members, this is their life. They have NOTHING else. We are their only friends. That is why they get so upset with us.

When they go over to their own area, there is nothing going on. They converse about the weather and how many are going to show up at the BCVoice get together. So far it is 8 people and most of them are bringing a six-pack. Sounds exciting to me........

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
We started to take it seriously when the "guests" started to do nothing but slam on every post made by a registered user. We try to come here and discuss things with other people that we know and have fun and we get criticized for it? And now the guests are complaining about getting a taste of their own medicine. Suck it up, shut up or go away. :angry:

We suckered you and all the other registered members in. We started this thread to see if you would avoid it, knowing full well you would jump in. Sure enough, you jumped in, feet first, and started the usual garbage.

The guests have been laughing at you behind your backs for a long time. This thread and the dust up it started just proves our point.

We suckered you and all the other registered members in. We started this thread to see if you would avoid it, knowing full well you would jump in. Sure enough, you jumped in, feet first, and started the usual garbage.

The guests have been laughing at you behind your backs for a long time. This thread and the dust up it started just proves our point.

Awww what a shame, the guests are laughing at us. Not so sure how we will handle this but we will manage!

Sure enough, you jumped in, feet first, and started the usual garbage.

Thought that you might like being slammed in the same way that you do to registered users. How's it feel?

The guests have been laughing at you behind your backs for a long time.

That's because they don't have the guts to register.

Guest MysteryGuest
You don't get it. For the registered members, this is their life. They have NOTHING else. We are their only friends. That is why they get so upset with us.

When they go over to their own area, there is nothing going on. They converse about the weather and how many are going to show up at the BCVoice get together. So far it is 8 people and most of them are bringing a six-pack. Sounds exciting to me........

I'm bringing a bottle of White Zinfandel and some cocaine...:lol:

Guest Guest
Awww what a shame, the guests are laughing at us. Not so sure how we will handle this but we will manage!

Well you haven't up till now.

Guest Guest
For me it just comes natural, but I can be alot worse if you'de like. Guests SU*K so we have every right to annoy the heck out of you. If you don't like it then don't come on here!!!!!!!

The thread is for non-registered guests only- If you don't like THAT then you shouldn't have come HERE.

You have your own threads for your BCV picnic, the best boyfriend, and who has the biggest wee wee. Stay in those, and you will be happier.

BTW, if you think that guests SU*K then why did you register and choose our name (Guest) to represent yourself? Sounds like you have an identity disorder.

And we are guests here, so it is your job as a registered user to treat us like guests. Thanks!

Oh you figured us out. Our only enjoyment in life is sitting on here and b****ing about the guests. :rolleyes: Oh well, I guess now that you found out our big secret, we'll have to stop. :lol: :lol:

Guest guest
Yes you are, you are probably a big, fat, whiskery, chain smoking, gruff voiced DELETED that is unemployed! Probably sex makes you sick to your stomach so you ARE MISERABLE, AND IT SHOWS!

You have to come on here and hide behind quest not even guest (cant even get that right) and cause problems all the time with us.

On the other hand, I am a happy person, love to learn new things and I LOVE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE!

I like to have fun, joke around and be serious too. I am caring, compassionate and HAVE A FREAKIN JOB!

Get over myself? Never! I am so proud of myself. I like the person that I am. Even if you dont.

Wow, moonsie, your not getting enough sleep~ OR you need to get your medication changed

Guest Guest
Oh you figured us out. Our only enjoyment in life is sitting on here and b****ing about the guests. :rolleyes: Oh well, I guess now that you found out our big secret, we'll have to stop. :lol: :lol:

Wow, you are from Greene? Wow. I went to Labor day once to see Elvis. I felt like I had entered the Twilight Zone. There were a lot of strange people.

How many teeth do you have? Can you count them all on one hand?

Guest Guest
We started to take it seriously when the "guests" started to do nothing but slam on every post made by a registered user. We try to come here and discuss things with other people that we know and have fun and we get criticized for it? And now the guests are complaining about getting a taste of their own medicine. Suck it up, shut up or go away. :angry:

Damn, Witch, don't start casting spells on us now. Some of us guests are just playful guests messing around. You're sounding like a racist judging all guests as bad just cause a couple of them get there jollies by picking on you.

Guest Super Guest
That's because they don't have the guts to register.

Last time I checked, no guts were needed to register. All you need is an email, and any idiot can do that.

Can you seriously think that because you provide and email and your home IP to BCV that you are special in any way?

You are the same as the rest of us, and when you first came here you were a guest too.

Don't forget where you came from.

Just because you typed an email in a box doesn't mean squat.

Guest Guest

Isn't it hysterical that this was the most active thead today? When it came up just after noon, I watched and watched and nothing happened. Then I added the first two response to make it look like something was happening. When I checked it a gain at 5:00 it was 60+ responses! None of us have a life and were not busy enough!

Damn, Witch, don't start casting spells on us now. Some of us guests are just playful guests messing around. You're sounding like a racist judging all guests as bad just cause a couple of them get there jollies by picking on you.

I don't have a problem with the guests that are messing around, only the ones who come on here and put down everyone else just to get their jollies. There is a difference and lately it has been more of the latter.

Wow, you are from Greene? Wow. I went to Labor day once to see Elvis. I felt like I had entered the Twilight Zone. There were a lot of strange people.

How many teeth do you have? Can you count them all on one hand?

Lay off Greene or I get my club out! Some of my tribe lives there!

Last time I checked, no guts were needed to register. All you need is an email, and any idiot can do that.

Can you seriously think that because you provide and email and your home IP to BCV that you are special in any way?

You are the same as the rest of us, and when you first came here you were a guest too.

Don't forget where you came from.

Just because you typed an email in a box doesn't mean squat.

Sorry, I don't post my IP and I have been a registered member on this board since the day it started and was also a registered member on the old site as well.

Guest Guest
I don't have a problem with the guests that are messing around, only the ones who come on here and put down everyone else just to get their jollies. There is a difference and lately it has been more of the latter.

Ok, if the crap bothers you, doesn't that mean you're taking it too seriously. Laugh it off.

I'm jealous of your registered name and avatar. I keep registering but I hate my names and avatars. So I'm still a guest.

Hmmmph!

Guest Guest
Yes you are, you are probably a big, fat, whiskery, chain smoking, gruff voiced DELETED that is unemployed! Probably sex makes you sick to your stomach so you ARE MISERABLE, AND IT SHOWS!

It sounds more likely that you are describing some of the regulars.

"big, fat, whiskery, chain smoking, gruff voiced *** that is unemployed" = most registered users

Us guests are too busy for all that, and don't have time to be on BCV 24/7

Guest Guest
Sorry, I don't post my IP and I have been a registered member on this board since the day it started and was also a registered member on the old site as well.

#1- your IP is logged by the site whether you know it or not. Obviously being registered doesn't mean being smart.

#2- Sure, you never logged in as Guest- when BCV was born, Celtic Witch was registered before ever logging in as guest.

Like I said, registered doesn't mean intelligent.

@

Archived