GUESTS ONLY

Guest Guest 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We suckered you and all the other registered members in. We started this thread to see if you would avoid it, knowing full well you would jump in. Sure enough, you jumped in, feet first, and started the usual garbage.

The guests have been laughing at you behind your backs for a long time. This thread and the dust up it started just proves our point.

so you are counting yourself and all of your multiple personalities to make it look like there is more than one? from what i have been following you started this and nobody replied for quite a while except for your other personalities then hours later the registered people decided to give you a taste of your own medicine

Guest Guest
so you are counting yourself and all of your multiple personalities to make it look like there is more than one? from what i have been following you started this and nobody replied for quite a while except for your other personalities then hours later the registered people decided to give you a taste of your own medicine

I just got into this thread an hour or two ago. I have been on the site for years and never registered. I support the idea of a guests only thread, and I think it's pretty funny that you registered users have your panties in a bunch and can't keep your curious selves out of a guest only thread.

I did not start this thread, and I have my own personality, thank you.

-Super Guest

I just got into this thread an hour or two ago. I have been on the site for years and never registered. I support the idea of a guests only thread, and I think it's pretty funny that you registered users have your panties in a bunch and can't keep your curious selves out of a guest only thread.

I did not start this thread, and I have my own personality, thank you.

-Super Guest

yeah ok whatever you say. now kiss my DELETED please

Guest Guest 3

I started it "Guest 3" at least I identify myself, all the pother posts are other guests!

Guest Guest
yeah ok whatever you say. now kiss my DELETED please

You're making registered users look bad. Keep it up.

And isn't your registered user DELETED too good to be kissed by a guest?

Guest Guest

This reminds me of the Titanic, The rich snobs (registered users) were on the upper decks and the normal hardworking class were down in the steerage decks. With locked gates to seperate them.

Guest Guest
I started it "Guest 3" at least I identify myself, all the pother posts are other guests!

It's pretty funny-

Every time I come here there are approx. 50 guests on and maybe 10 or 15 registered users tops.

They are outnumbered but they think they are the only ones here.

Then the guests start to have a little fun and they get all jealous.

Even now some of the registered users have logged off, and then logged back in as guests.

Maybe we can get them all to switch sides- try something different, enjoy some anonymity for a little while.

@

Guest Guest
This reminds me of the Titanic, The rich snobs (registered users) were on the upper decks and the normal hardworking class were down in the steerage decks. With locked gates to seperate them.

But the rich snobs keep coming down here to play with us!

Does that mean that they are really poor slobs in disguise?

Or is the lower class just more fun?

Then the guests start to have a little fun and they get all jealous.

@

it sure seems to me that it is the other way around and every time the registered users start having some fun or plan an outing the guests get their panties in a bunch because they feel left out so then they try to ruin things for the registered users by causing problems. its easy for anybody with common sense and logic to see this

Guest Guest
it sure seems to me that it is the other way around and every time the registered users start having some fun or plan an outing the guests get their panties in a bunch because they feel left out so then they try to ruin things for the registered users by causing problems. its easy for anybody with common sense and logic to see this

There is a registered users only section for these things.

How can any registered user not have the common sense and logic to use the registered user section for this?

Give me a break, you just registered 2 days ago. Who do you think you're kidding? You don't even know how things work here!

And if guests posting actually cause real problems for you, then maybe you are just too sensitive to be coming here.

Guest Guest
#1- your IP is logged by the site whether you know it or not. Obviously being registered doesn't mean being smart.

#2- Sure, you never logged in as Guest- when BCV was born, Celtic Witch was registered before ever logging in as guest.

Like I said, registered doesn't mean intelligent.

@

That was very interesting to read.

Hey, at least we'd throw you a life preserver from our large and luxurious lifeboats for ya lowly deckhands to hang on to so ya could pull us privilged ashore....well except for that peasant who made fun of Greene, gonna let you drown! ;) Ah, it's good to be the King, let us regies break out the Chateau Lafite! :)

Guest Black Lantern

ShaZAAAMMM! I's about to git bizzaaay. Seems like da guests only post crap. Throwin down sensless rude rap. Den dey cry and say OOOOOO poor me, comin down on da biddies like moons, dingbat and da O.G. C.G.. Not enuff guts to step to da brother in da cape, tougher than heavy duty duct tape. I'll stomp a mud hole in your butt, Yule be bowin to me like I wuz King Tut. Git sum brains or better yet hooked on phonics, I'll ho check you with my hardened ebonics....Peace

o yah...nah-nah- I'm on yo post!

Guest Guest
ShaZAAAMMM! I's about to git bizzaaay. Seems like da guests only post crap. Throwin down sensless rude rap. Den dey cry and say OOOOOO poor me, comin down on da biddies like moons, dingbat and da O.G. C.G.. Not enuff guts to step to da brother in da cape, tougher than heavy duty duct tape. I'll stomp a mud hole in your butt, Yule be bowin to me like I wuz King Tut. Git sum brains or better yet hooked on phonics, I'll ho check you with my hardened ebonics....Peace

o yah...nah-nah- I'm on yo post!

A word to the wise! Watch your back! Galvatron will runs over yous DELETED with his bigs mother DELETED car! :lol::lol:

Archived