NY Primary

The Mole

OK people.... It's time.

Tell the world what you think about the candidates. The good, the bad. What will they do?

the good? wtfk? the bad - obama, the ugly - hillary

How will they perform???
ask their spouses?

Does America stand a chance ??
not with Rudy out of it

the good? wtfk? the bad - obama, the ugly - hillary

ask their spouses?

not with Rudy out of it

Obama: LOVE HIM, INSPIRATIONAL, HOPEFUL, BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT!

HE IS WHAT AMERICA NEEDS RIGHT NOW!!!

Guest Fry Mumia
Obama: LOVE HIM, INSPIRATIONAL, HOPEFUL, BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT!

HE IS WHAT AMERICA NEEDS RIGHT NOW!!!

Osama has no chance. Who will give the reigns of the greatest economy and military/nuclear arsenal to what a generation ago was a primitive DELETED ? It would be a total embarrassment. His parasite-infested family still lives in Kenya. What astounds me is the DELETED that would have accepted seed from DELETED to produce this genetic puzzle of a "person". Obongo is an empty suit with a financial backing and media exposure for the novelty of being a DELETED. He is a product of Mr. George Soros's money.

Osama has no chance. Who will give the reigns of the greatest economy and military/nuclear arsenal to what a generation ago was a primitive DELETED? It would be a total embarrassment. His parasite-infested family still lives in Kenya. What astounds me is the DELETED that would have accepted seed from DELETED to produce this genetic puzzle of a "person". Obongo is an empty suit with a financial backing and media exposure for the novelty of being a DELETED. He is a product of Mr. George Soros's money.

It's better than what we have now, a CHIMP...

Osama has no chance. Who will give the reigns of the greatest economy and military/nuclear arsenal to what a generation ago was a primitive DELETED? It would be a total embarrassment. His parasite-infested family still lives in Kenya. What astounds me is the DELETED that would have accepted seed from DELETED to produce this genetic puzzle of a "person". Obongo is an empty suit with a financial backing and media exposure for the novelty of being a DELETED. He is a product of Mr. George Soros's money.

That one rates right up there with the most unintelligible and ignorant posts ever. Congrats, loser.

Dr. Ron Paul is the last, best hope for America. He offers a return to a Federal government bound by the Constitution of the United States of America.

Love Ron Paul, but I think voting for him increases the chances of the liberal McCain winning the republican nomination. We can't afford to have that happen. I'm going to vote for Romney, who is the most experienced and best person in a long time to run this country. He has a proven record in both the private sector and the public sector. I can always hope for a Romney/Paul ticket.

Love Ron Paul, but I think voting for him increases the chances of the liberal McCain winning the republican nomination. We can't afford to have that happen. I'm going to vote for Romney, who is the most experienced and best person in a long time to run this country. He has a proven record in both the private sector and the public sector. I can always hope for a Romney/Paul ticket.

I'm sorry to see you say that tom. You've been supporting Ron Paul all along now you've flipped to support the biggest flip-flopper.

Don't waste your vote. Do the right thing.

Guest Latrine Jenkem

If anything, DELETED should wake sleeping white people up really quick. He has already talked about creating a civil rights office that would insure an equal amount of whites are sent to jail. Very scary stuff, not to mention the power of the pardon he has. I am sure he will turn a bunch of DELETED out of jail and they will unleash their savagery on the streets. Looks for him to be taking advice from the white hater Oprah Winfrey and he will push slavery reparations. The good part is he will force whites to band together for survival

Dr. Ron Paul is the last, best hope for America. He offers a return to a Federal government bound by the Constitution of the United States of America.
Ron Paul is a racist .The only people voting for him are other racist.All Ron Paul supporters need to crawl back in there caves and just go away.

I'm sorry to see you say that tom. You've been supporting Ron Paul all along now you've flipped to support the biggest flip-flopper.

Oh latrine, latrine, where did such hate come from? where, oh where?

I have one suggestion

THERAPY!!!!

In 1992 I voted for Ross Perot. The Perot vote put Bush 41 out and Clinton in. There really was no choice so I didn't care, but now I do while there is still a conservative in the running.

Look at NYS. Liberal governor and dysfunctional liberal legislature. All we need is a liberal president and a dysfunctional congress to turn the US into one big NYS, and we already have the dysfunctional congress. The chance is not worth taking with McCain still in the running.

Ron Paul is a racist .The only people voting for him are other racist.All Ron Paul supporters need to crawl back in there caves and just go away.

Are you RETARDED? I really want to know...

In 1992 I voted for Ross Perot. The Perot vote put Bush 41 out and Clinton in. There really was no choice so I didn't care, but now I do while there is still a conservative in the running.

Look at NYS. Liberal governor and dysfunctional liberal legislature. All we need is a liberal president and a dysfunctional congress to turn the US into one big NYS, and we already have the dysfunctional congress. The chance is not worth taking with McCain still in the running.

All the rest of them are liberals, Romney especially.

I don't see anything liberal about Romney. Are you on acid?

You don't? What about abortion? What about his views on being a unitary executive? He is all for fighting undeclared wars. That is a very liberal position.

He's also a flip-flopper that will say whatever he thinks people want to hear. Again, very liberal.

Are you RETARDED? I really want to know...
No if i was i would vote for Paul.I will not get in to it agian with the racist Ron Paul supporters.When you take money from the head of the KKK,david Duke and take money from the neoracist group stormfront you are a racist.

Archived