SV needs a new football coach

Guest Mike

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CV, CF, and Windsor are not in SV's division now. They can beat all or most of the teams in their division.

Have fun and win what you can seems to be what the community wants, what's wrong with that. SV has won games in every season, so what do you want. Do you have any idea how much time and effort it would take to be really good year in and year out.

Does SV have lots of people who want to coach football?

Coach Haskell hasn't proven a thing to anyone that he has any idea how to coach. I was on a 4-5 and 2-7 team with this clown and feel it's about time he steps down. Anybody else agree?

amen to that except rediculous is spelled ridiculous.

Guest saberland
Pretty pathetic they can't stay in the division and have to play in class C.

Actually that is a class B division. Owego is larger than SV CF CV Windsor and others, Dryden and Waverly are larger than Windsor so its the same size schools.

Actually that is a class B division. Owego is larger than SV CF CV Windsor and others, Dryden and Waverly are larger than Windsor so its the same size schools.

Still, try playing some real teams (like the division you were in before).

Guest saberland
Still, try playing some real teams (like the division you were in before).

They still will have to play them during playoffs just not the first part of the season. Just FYI Sect 4 sets the divisions, the school shave no say in where they go, its not like SV got to pick who they wanted to be in with.

If you know anything about football, you know that SV played both CF and CV tough last year.

SV has a new weight room and with the underclassmen on the way up they will be a force in their division and will have a chance to play for the class B championship.

The kids now have had a chance to grow up in the Haskell system, look for a good year.

If you know anything about football, you know that SV played both CF and CV tough last year.

SV has a new weight room and with the underclassmen on the way up they will be a force in their division and will have a chance to play for the class B championship.

The kids now have had a chance to grow up in the Haskell system, look for a good year.

Big deal all three of the committed ones will show up to lift.

Yes, they have. They are now with Waverly, Dryden, Owego and Southern Springs in Division 4.

http://www.section4football.com/2008/pdf/2...amSchedules.pdf

Wow that is interesting. Id say Sv can have a good shot in that division. They went 2-1 against div 4 teams last year but i think the loss to whitney point was just a poor game played by them. They beat dryden by a point and crushed southern springs 41-6.

(sourthern springs scored late in 4th). They also have pretty much their entire team coming back next year. They had 8 sophmores i belive play on the team last year who filled in most of the starting spots. Ther defense should be good, but their offense is going to need to step it up this year if they want to compete. But i have no doubt in these guys this year in this division. This team could surprise you if they put in some work.

Wow that is interesting. Id say Sv can have a good shot in that division. They went 2-1 against div 4 teams last year but i think the loss to whitney point was just a poor game played by them. They beat dryden by a point and crushed southern springs 41-6.

(sourthern springs scored late in 4th). They also have pretty much their entire team coming back next year. They had 8 sophmores i belive play on the team last year who filled in most of the starting spots. Ther defense should be good, but their offense is going to need to step it up this year if they want to compete. But i have no doubt in these guys this year in this division. This team could surprise you if they put in some work.

Why the sudden change in vote Jeff? about 5 or 6 posts above me you said just the opposite, get your facts straight bunghole.

They still will have to play them during playoffs just not the first part of the season. Just FYI Sect 4 sets the divisions, the school shave no say in where they go, its not like SV got to pick who they wanted to be in with.

and the same results in the end I can see it now. Three possible scenarios: SV loses to CV 42-7, SV loses to Forks 56-0, SV loses in first playoff round against any team because they'll end up playing a real team instead of a bunch of overrated JV's. Like I've said before, don't polish a turd because it's still a turd.

Sv is all politics the way it is run is by favorites there is alot of talent is this SV squad but the coachs do not care who is good they care about the good students and the kids that will show up to lifting while the talent isent being used

You got your facts backwords, they play the kids that don't show up to lifting, and the ones with IQ's below 70. Trust me I know from personal experience because I was on the team. I do agree with the politics though.

You got your facts backwords, they play the kids that don't show up to lifting, and the ones with IQ's below 70. Trust me I know from personal experience because I was on the team. I do agree with the politics though.

I also Know from experience i was on the team a few years ago and he plays the people who are good kids and dont get into trouble and they are good in school dont matter if they have talent or nothe will still play them

I also Know from experience i was on the team a few years ago and he plays the people who are good kids and dont get into trouble and they are good in school dont matter if they have talent or nothe will still play them

not in my case buddy.

Why the sudden change in vote Jeff? about 5 or 6 posts above me you said just the opposite, get your facts straight bunghole.

Well i thought they were still in the same division as forks, cv and windsor. They had no shot in that division as i said in my previous post. Now that i am aware that they are in an easier division, i have changed my views on their success a little bit. I still think somehow some way Haskell will mess things up this season. He has shown it in his 5 years at SV. winning only 10 games over 5 years and dropping 35. What im trying to say is with SV's talent, then can compete in that division and NOT the previous division they were in. But who knows how Haskell can manage to screw things up.

Should this Bidwell be the head coach? Who should he have for assistants? Does he spend a lot of time with the kids, is he in charge of weight lifting? Would he play the right kids or bring out players who are not going out? Does he know a lot about football?

Archived