EYFL

Guest guest

You know, I was reading through this and I gotta say that quite a bit of it bother me. I can tell you now that many of the players who were on the Union Endicott varsity football team DID, in fact, play in the EYFL. I should know. I played with most of them personally.

I even played under Carmen. The very same Carmen that you all are complaining about. He was a terrific coach! I will grant that there have been some unsavory people within the EYFL in the past. Carmen and Greg are NOT those people. They are there to help the players learn the fundamentals and have fun.

I heard Bing youth football is a great place to send your kid???????

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard Bing youth football is a great place to send your kid???????

yes thats true.. my son played at town of bing the past few yrs. the switch to bing was scary at first due to the rep they had. It was great, good coaching great field,refs,and a ton of varsity support.. Ramil will benefit for yrs to come from that program...

yes thats true.. my son played at town of bing the past few yrs. the switch to bing was scary at first due to the rep they had. It was great, good coaching great field,refs,and a ton of varsity support.. Ramil will benefit for yrs to come from that program...

I heard they brought the kids up to vyfl? coaches provided transportation...

thats great!!!!!

Bing is doing much better my son played a few yrs back it was a bit thuggish. I am happy to see the program turning around.. Goodjob Ramil and staff for stepping in...

Bing is doing much better my son played a few yrs back it was a bit thuggish. I am happy to see the program turning around.. Goodjob Ramil and staff for stepping in...

thats why 7th grade mod did so well for the first time in yrs, last yrs peewee kids....

New coaches didnt hurt

Sheehan,Grassi,Story,Raminski,Lambert and Murphy did a fantastic job .. My son played 4 them and win or lose did great.... GO BING MOD FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Sheehan,Grassi,Story,Raminski,Lambert and Murphy did a fantastic job .. My son played 4 them and win or lose did great.... GO BING MOD FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

What happened to brink?????

• 3 months later...
Guest big dog
What is going on now in Endicott Youth Fotball? Are they still playing? There are rumblings at Logan Field. What gives?

Why do you keep beating a dead horse, let it go. We know who you are...trying to stir things up.

Guest Guest
Why do you keep beating a dead horse, let it go. We know who you are...trying to stir things up.

I'm glad you know everything! I am just a concerned Mom whose child had a great time and now the three oaches I have in baseball keep talking about asking certain players to go with them to the Sunday league. To be perfectly honest with you, a friend of mine asked that her kid not be put on last year's Dolphins because of one of these coaches and he then moved to Vestal(get the hint yet). And the other two coaches were nothng but screamers and complainers in my sons lower division, and they are doing that to my son now. I just want to be sure he has a place to play and have heard nothinig, no signs, no fliers, nobody is talking. If these guys are gone, I will sign up in a minute.

So Mr/Mrs Bigmouth, can you give me a straight answer without acusations. Just a plain old yes or no would be sufficient.

Thank you

Guest Guest
EYFL is ALIVE AND WELL !!!! Please visit eyfl.com for sign up information

Thank you, that was all I had asked. The other person who went off, about who knows who! I will go check now and spread the word.

Guest big dog
I'm glad you know everything! I am just a concerned Mom whose child had a great time and now the three oaches I have in baseball keep talking about asking certain players to go with them to the Sunday league. To be perfectly honest with you, a friend of mine asked that her kid not be put on last year's Dolphins because of one of these coaches and he then moved to Vestal(get the hint yet). And the other two coaches were nothng but screamers and complainers in my sons lower division, and they are doing that to my son now. I just want to be sure he has a place to play and have heard nothinig, no signs, no fliers, nobody is talking. If these guys are gone, I will sign up in a minute.

So Mr/Mrs Bigmouth, can you give me a straight answer without acusations. Just a plain old yes or no would be sufficient.

Thank you

Sure "Mrs. Innocent, I am only trying to find out what is right", Let it Go. It is over !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Good for Shane....How many HS Coaches show interest in youth programs.Best thing that ever happened for Endicott..EYFL =joke

Guest Guest
Good for Shane....How many HS Coaches show interest in youth programs.Best thing that ever happened for Endicott..EYFL =joke

answer. every coach that coached me. every coach that coached an opposing team we played against. and every coach i've seen since i left the game. it's called improving the talent of the players who might be playing for you in the future. it's good he does it, but so does everyone else.

Guest Guest
How do EYFL feel about Hurd making his own teams and using the Tigers to do it???????????

Why didn't he just help the EYFL? My son's coach talked about the clinic at the High School last year. He must have asked them to come. Am I missing something?

Archived