HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

isnt austin the older one? so he would have been the one to have tried out for CV first and got picked up by JC. and since his brother was playing on JC addison automatically got placed on JC

Got it backwards - Addison is oldest and I believe he is the one who tried out for CV. Their loss is our gain along with Austin. The two play great together. Brothers tend to be able to read each other pretty good when play sports together as they know each others weaknesses and strengths. I love watching them together on same line along with Josh. Next years strong line.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lost many of games for CV....hmmmm ...and you played for him ???? Let's see, just a few examples, first playoff game, Marcus DeAngelo played an awesome game, in the last 45 sec the 3rd liners were on the bench, a faceoff in CV zone for a 6 on 5 which a shot was blocked and then another shot was deflected in...Who do you blame on that one ????? Marcus got beat in the shootout but CV's best were also missing there chances to burry the goals in the shoot out....You blame the coach for that also?????

If you forget, CV was in the final 4 this year losing to UE in a great game (Rnd 1), beat Binghamton with all three lines rolling (rnd 2), Beat ME 2-1 in regulation (also was down one coach) with the last 2 1/2 minutes of a 6-3 (rnd 3) which then the team played poorly against UE in the quarterfinals when the kids had off all week (rnd 4).

You must be a distrgruntled parent!!!!! The one thing you lost focus here is he gave kids opportunity's in every situation to give them an opportunity and to show confidence in the them. That's how you develop players.....Also, the first 3 rounds don't mean anything expect seedings for the playoffs. Thru 2 rounds of play, I believe CV was 9-4-2 which was almost tied for 2nd place in the standings behind ME? Get a life !!!!

Sounds like ur the disgruntled parent. u must be one of the elite on the team that brought the coach in so there kid could play. by the way ue's best players rested 30-45 seconds n went back out they wanted to win. CV took 2-3-4 minute shifts ur right with everyone and uh ???????? they lost. UMMMMMMMM i guess thats being focused.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived