HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think tokos and both lewis's are gonna lead the team

@

Not too sure on that one. Don't get me wrong - all are good players however it takes an entire team to lead the team to the end. If they don't all do the work together they won't make it. I am confident that JC will do this though. Don't see alot of that kind if teamwork on other HS hockey teams. Very few play like that.

Not too sure on that one. Don't get me wrong - all are good players however it takes an entire team to lead the team to the end. If they don't all do the work together they won't make it. I am confident that JC will do this though. Don't see alot of that kind if teamwork on other HS hockey teams. Very few play like that.

Agree with the teamwork. And get rid of the stupid penalties.

@

JC should win this league by far, most team work and most disciplined. Who saw that game saturday vs. Seton??? 94 shots... incredible, that seton goalie played with a ton of heart even though he had no help at all... I felt bad for the poor kid. Most underrated in the league.

Guest Dangler BA

Any high school team thats thinks their bendy DELETED skating ability would even be good enough for sharpening a jr a players skates let me know, well arange a game,

Sincerly

Matthew Benedetto

Any high school team thats thinks their bendy DELETED skating ability would even be good enough for sharpening a jr a players skates let me know, well arange a game,

Sincerly

Matthew Benedetto

Ok well most people dont care to pay 5k to play Jr A when 99.9 percent of them will either just stop playing, finally realize that despite running show in "binghamton" that they dont have a future in hockey, or parents dont care to shell out 5k a year. So dont bash the HS Hockey kids.. I think they know that they are not as good as you my friend you dont need to "challenge" them to a game...

Let me know how far you get and how nice it would have been to save 20k after all is said...

Plus no wonder you play Jr's you dont go to school to learn to spell and punctuate the right way.... 'Periods" end a sentance, not "commas"

no one in this high school league is anywhere close to d-1 caliber. Hell. there may only be 1 or 2 players IF THAT that are even d-3 caliber. I played in this league when i was in high school and now I am in the syracuse area. The hockey isn't even close in comparison just 1 hour north. For example, liverpool (which is a middle of the pack/lower tier team up here) would absolutely crush any team in the broome area, let alone a strong team from this area (probably would put up close to 20 goals).

And as for juniors, whoever said "if you fork over the money, you're on the team" was 100% correct, they are also brutal. Of course they would smoke high school teams and if they somehow lost, that junior team should instantly fold. But as juniors go, binghamton jr sens are just as brutal as this high school league AND they play in the AJ (which is a brutal league in itself)....PATHETIC!

and where do you play tough guy?

@

If that is really Matt Benedetto, he should be embarrassed since he didn't even make the local Junior A team. He left and then they asked him back since local people refused to pay the 6 thousand dollars to play. You have to excuse his writing.....he is from Pennsylvania

@

If that is really Matt Benedetto, he should be embarrassed since he didn't even make the local Junior A team. He left and then they asked him back since local people refused to pay the 6 thousand dollars to play. You have to excuse his writing.....he is from Pennsylvania

@

There are no local kids that could make the team that aren't on it already

Jc wins again

Ok JC players leaving posts on here... EVERYONE knows you will win this year... If you lose, it will be the choke of all chokes. So all the players who come on here after they win 12-0 and put up 94 shots, and say how amazing they are and that you will lead the team... Its old... If the league was even then be my guest, But you kill everyteam so it's no surprise.

There are no local kids that could make the team that aren't on it already

Other than all the ones whose Daddy and Mommy won't pay 6K to go nowhere in hockey.....

so nowhere meaning college hockey...cuz without playing juniors you dont have a shot at all

@

HAHA really?? No Shot? "cuz" I know several people who play college hockey who didnt play Jr's....

@

You need more than just a goalie. You need people who can score. As far as juniors coming back, I've heard that a thousand times. I'll believe it when I see it, and even then it won't make any difference. Most of the junior players around here aren't any better than the better than hs players. They think they are (so do their parents), but they're not. You pay, you play.

yuor joking right all the junior players run show on your weak hs kids. hs is a joke and so are u DELETED that play it and u parents that think ur kids are good face it there not and if u think they can skate with us bring them to a practise or tryout and we will absolutly run there show

HAHA really?? No Shot? "cuz" I know several people who play college hockey who didnt play Jr's....

@

Oh really? They just played high school hockey around here? Don't think so. Prep school is the only other alternative to juniors which costs wayyy more money and im fairly certain that the A team last year beat every prep school they played...

@

What colleges might those be? Because BCC doesn't count as college hockey

What colleges might those be? Because BCC doesn't count as college hockey

i agree with matt whoever is talking to him should shut th DELETED up he is right hs is a joke and just for fun.

matt its ralphy you know me i got hurt last year bro but who ever is saying this is a joke bro

Archived