HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY 09

Guest FactNotFiction

i agree with matt whoever is talking to him should shut th DELETED up he is right hs is a joke and just for fun.

matt its ralphy you know me i got hurt last year bro but who ever is saying this is a joke bro

Haha let me know when you don't make it in hockey bro. Jr Binghamton hockey is a joke, so are you.

@

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok JC players leaving posts on here... EVERYONE knows you will win this year... If you lose, it will be the choke of all chokes. So all the players who come on here after they win 12-0 and put up 94 shots, and say how amazing they are and that you will lead the team... Its old... If the league was even then be my guest, But you kill everyteam so it's no surprise.

Thank you.

Guest HS hockey fan
if we "slob knob" then what does that say about forks, binghamton, and u-e. Binghamton especially, we raped them. The whole high school league is a joke.

Ok so we get it - you don't like high school hockey. So just don't watch it or participate in and move on. Some are very happy and content right where they are in HS hockey and don't plan on going to the NHL. Just want to have fun and not go out and fight everyone they come across. I prefer that the Jr players stay right where they are and not play HS hockey. They come in with the wrong attitude and ruin if for others.

Ok so we get it - you don't like high school hockey. So just don't watch it or participate in and move on. Some are very happy and content right where they are in HS hockey and don't plan on going to the NHL. Just want to have fun and not go out and fight everyone they come across. I prefer that the Jr players stay right where they are and not play HS hockey. They come in with the wrong attitude and ruin if for others.

Well said!

I am the poster you quoted, and i actually play hs hockey, my comment was directed at an apparently deleted post that said seton has slobbed knob for the past 10 years. I play for seton, if our team is so bad, what does that say about binghamton, who we beat 10-3, as well as cf and u-e, who we beat 6-5 and 5-3, respectively.

@

I am the poster you quoted, and i actually play hs hockey, my comment was directed at an apparently deleted post that said seton has slobbed knob for the past 10 years. I play for seton, if our team is so bad, what does that say about binghamton, who we beat 10-3, as well as cf and u-e, who we beat 6-5 and 5-3, respectively.

@

means they are worse...catchin on yet?

No need to worry about these Jr. players.... When the team ships into PA then they will be crying for a home. Which apparantly wont be Binghamton.

Listen I agree. I played HS Hockey and graduated in 2007. I was very content with playing HS hockey instead of Jr B or A even though I easily could have made B's and possibly A's. Don't criticize the HS players who realize (and don't need to be told by a Jr wannabe NHL'er) that they are not good enough. No shit this league isn't great, I guess you Jr players are just so full of yourselves that you think you have to tell us that. Not the case bro. If you think your god's gift to hockey like 99.9% of the Jr A's believe then don't waste your time telling the HS players they aren't good. Just get out there at center ice of Madison Square Garden like you know you can.

@

as for all the people who are talking about how fabolous seton hockey is..... say thanks to Jacob Howell because hes the entire team.... without him your team would be the worse team in the league.....

Guest SCC Alumni and JC parent
as for all the people who are talking about how fabolous seton hockey is..... say thanks to Jacob Howell because hes the entire team.... without him your team would be the worse team in the league.....

Why Jake is a great player I have to disagree that he is the entire team. Mike Koval deserves a lot of credit. JC showered him with shots and he stopped 70 of them. The score against Seton would have been a lot worse had he not stopped the shots. Way to go Mike and the entire team as well. Glad to see you are still with the HS league and doing good.

Good observation... You must be one of the players he makes look like an idiot when he goes around them... And now he is mad so figured he would post on here... Good one chief

haha yeah true, they lost....but beating them after they beat you isnt sayin much......and what was the score the first time vestal played them i seem to have forgotten

haha yeah true, they lost....but beating them after they beat you isnt sayin much......and what was the score the first time vestal played them i seem to have forgotten

from what i remember it was 6-2?

Guest SCC alum
Why Jake is a great player I have to disagree that he is the entire team. Mike Koval deserves a lot of credit. JC showered him with shots and he stopped 70 of them. The score against Seton would have been a lot worse had he not stopped the shots. Way to go Mike and the entire team as well. Glad to see you are still with the HS league and doing good.

I really must say that Howell AND Koval Seton's win, they've gotten outshot every game by significant margins except against BHS. He's putting together a fantastic season with out much help... Minor correction I believe the save total in that game was closer to 80.

there is no need to hate on BHS they are trying their best and doing what they can with the talent they have...... wait until you have half ur teams graduate and u guys are at the bottom....

there is no need to hate on BHS they are trying their best and doing what they can with the talent they have...... wait until you have half ur teams graduate and u guys are at the bottom....

except seton had most of their team graduate last year and were at the bottom, so.... that statement doesn't hold much water.

Archived