Breaking News - Port Dickinson Police Officer in Critical Condition

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Port Dickinson Police Officer Aldo Rossi in critical condition after being struck by a car late night while assisting with problems left from last nights stroms.

A vehicle struck Officer Rossi while he attempted to assist in remove debris from a downed tree from the road in Port Dickinson left by the viscious thunder storms. The driver of the vehicle that hit Officer Rossi was arrested for DWI and related charges.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The driver of the vehicle that hit Officer Rossi was arrested for DWI and related charges.

Rough night in jail for that chap.

Can't see him getting out of that easy.

Thoughts and prayers for the officer.

Guest Guest
Rough night in jail for that chap.

Can't see him getting out of that easy.

Thoughts and prayers for the officer.

Does anyone know for a fact that this is true? If it is, it's horrible. He is a wonderful man! My prayers are with him!!

Guest Guest
Port Dickinson Police Officer Aldo Rossi in critical condition after being struck by a car late night while assisting with problems left from last nights stroms.

A vehicle struck Officer Rossi while he attempted to assist in remove debris from a downed tree from the road in Port Dickinson left by the viscious thunder storms. The driver of the vehicle that hit Officer Rossi was arrested for DWI and related charges.

I’m praying for him and his family for a good and speedy recovery.

People should really look for other means of transportation if they are going to drink

This is very sad. Accidents happen, but the person was charged with DWI.

I bet the person woke up in jail and thought my god what did I do.

Guest Guest
Does anyone know for a fact that this is true? If it is, it's horrible. He is a wonderful man! My prayers are with him!!

This is absolutely true, my thoughts and prayers are with Aldo!

51-1.gif

Guest Guest
This is absolutely true, my thoughts and prayers are with Aldo!

51-1.gif

Is this Aldo Jr or Sr? Not finding anything on the P&S or WBNG about it so thought I would ask here.

Guest sketchy

my thoughts and prayers go out to the Rossi family. This is tragic from the poeple ive talk to it doesnt look like he will make it and if he does he wont recover very much. The driver was a bartender from the relief pitcher coming home from work. Such a sad and avoidable tragedy. I wish the best and my prayers are with the rossi family!!!

Guest Guest

Yes!!!! names are irrelevant . It was one of the bartenders from the relief pitcher. When its time the news will release the name!!

Guest Guest

I cannot verify the officer's name but I can verify that a Port Dick police officer was struck by a car while assisting with the clean up of a downed tree.

Guest Guest
I cannot verify the officer's name but I can verify that a Port Dick police officer was struck by a vehicle while assisting with the clean up of a downed tree.

Note edit: I do not know what type of vehicle struck the officer.

Guest Guest

Names are not always irrelevant! many of us are friends with relief pitcher bartenders and are concerned about them as well. My prayers are with both sides of this ACCIDENT.

Guest Guest

Before you start hanging this person, make sure you have all the facts. Nobody meant for this to happen. He's a good guy and it would never be "on purpose".

Relax people. Disrespectful posts will not be tolerated. Aldo Rossi is a good man and a good police officer. Nothing about the accident has been confirmed yet other than it happened. Let's wait for the investigation to get over and the facts to be posted before we go crucifying anyone here. Give the man and his family some respect and prayers for any possible recovery.

Relax people. Disrespectful posts will not be tolerated. Aldo Rossi is a good man and a good police officer. Nothing about the accident has been confirmed yet other than it happened. Let's wait for the investigation to get over and the facts to be posted before we go crucifying anyone here. Give the man and his family some respect and prayers for any possible recovery.

BTK, you confirmed that the accident did happen and it was Aldo ? Lets all hope for his speedy recovery.

Guest Guest

I fully agree that people should not get behing the wheel when they have been drinking. However, if people step back and look at their own history, they will most likely remember times that they have done the same thing. Does this make it an excusable act? No, it doesn't, and this person will pay for this for the rest of his life. At least if he has a conscience he will. I agree with BTK on this one. Let's not get too hasty with crucifying people, that is up to the courts. Let's spend time sending prayers to Officer Rossi and his family.

Guest Guest
How? Who is it?

The guy got booked for DWI, with a BAC of .34 or .33 or very close it. I'm surprised it hasn't hit the press website yet. This is big news.

Archived