Breaking News - Port Dickinson Police Officer in Critical Condition

Guest Guest

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a cousin of Aldo Rossi Jr. I can answer the question to be true. He is at the Johnson city hospital that was known as Wilson Memorial for anyone who would like to send there thoughts and Prayers to the rossi family and for Aldo Rossi Jr and his father Aldo Rossi Sr. Thank you everyone for your support. Our family greatly appreciates Everyones prayers and concerns. God Bless

Anna,

Garo Kachadorian (the owner of BCVoice) is trying to reach Aldo Sr. and has asked me to post this asking if someone from the family can email me at bcvbillythekid@hotmail.com with a wat to contact Mr. Rossi Sr. If you don't mind, could you pass this along to someone who can make this connection. Thank you and God Bless your Family.

Guest Guest

FACTUAL - Just a matter of time before he is officially passed. Just waiting for his father to show anytime now. Big Al was always good to me. Forever will be missed

Guest Guest
Both Officer Rossi and the driver of that vehicle are human beings who do both good and bad things every day of their lives. All of us take risks every day that might result in tragedy to another and we aren't the only ones who might suffer from the consequences. BOTH Fitzgerald and Rossi are human beings (good people if you ask anyone who knew them) and BOTH of them have family and friends who care for them and are suffering right now. The only one who had any control over this particular situation was Fitzgerald, and he made a tragically horrible decision. But that doesn't make the pain suffered by his family and friends any less valid. BOTH families are suffering. Try to look beyond the cliches and see the human beings.

I agree and thank you for saying it so well.

Guest I am me
Broome County Sheriff David E. Harder has scheduled at news conference for 10 a.m. Monday at the sheriff's office, 155 Lt. VanWinkle Drive, Dickinson, to discuss the serious injuries suffered by an unidentified Port Dickinson police officer who was hit by a vehicle around 3:30 a.m. Sunday on Route 7 in the Village of Port Dickinson.
Why is the Sheriff holding the press conference? Shouldn't the Chief of Port Dick hold it, it was his patrol officer?

Guest friend
Can anyone tell me who Aldo's Wife is?

My prayers go out to Aldo and his family.

@

Her name is Renee and she is suffering tremendisly

@

DELETED[/

Some posters don't seem to care that a wonderful man and his family are suffering. They would prefer to feed their own agendas and bitch about anything.

To the person posting this comment : Thank you for your worthy concerns........

@

Guest Guest
They pulled the plug at 930 tonite and he has passed. rest in peace my friend

That is to bad, Ive seen him around and he just seem to be nice guy with good heart! That is to bad!

Guest Garo Kachadourian

HollyG please delete any unessary negative post's. Garo K.

I am a close personal friend of Aldo Sr and felt his pain as I watched him looking at his son whom he couldn't recognize just a short time ago. Aldo jr was a close friend as well, I will miss him. I also know some of the Rossi family they are good people and have treated me like family.

I ask all to please respect Aldo Rossi's Sr. and Rossi family's personal loss.

I am saddened over this tragedy.

Garo Kachadourian

Guest i am me
DELETED
Dont always believe what you here on the news. Wait until the 10am this morning, I bet alot of people will be feeling pretty bad. RIP Officer Rossi :(

Guest Guest
Out of respect for the family, can we at least wait until someone makes an official announcement PLEASE

The family already knows. We've lost a son, brother, husband and cousin because of this tragedy. RIP Aldo you will be missed by many.

Guest Guest
BCVoice has been proven to be the source of many breaking news stories. That cannot be doubted at all.

You're right, that can't be doubted, nor can it be doubted that it's also been the source of terrible lies or slandering of other people. When you have that many people posting - considerably more than the staffs of our local TV stations and newspaper combined - you're going to get the good and the bad.

Archived