Can You Be Christian Without Going To Church?

Guest Guest

No, you preach Catholicism. That is not the same as Christian truth.

One and the same. The Catholic Church is the ONLY Church founded by Christ on Peter, per Christ's own heavenly voice. The Doctrines and Dogmas all come from Christ. Namely the Sacraments and the Mass.

After all, the bible is a document of the Catholic Church.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=A Faithful Catholic' date='Feb 23 2008, 03:49 PM' post='13380]

YOU SHOULD BE TOO. There is ONLY one way to heaven through Jesus Christ. Every other religion is FALSE. YOU OUGHT TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!

AFC ---

Your response above to the quote "AFC is extremely judgmental and disrespectful of others' religious beliefs" is to tell others they should do the same? You encourage people to be judgmental and disrespectful? You are not a Christian. You are simply a very sick, sick person. If you are indeed a Catholic, I encourage YOU to print your response out and show it to your priest. Then, come back and tell us (without lying) that he believes you're response is appropriate.

Y:

So you're a mocker now? That would hold some value if you actually KNEW your FAITH. :blink:

Spreading the truth.

I am only following your instructions, my limp banana peel. You advise people to disrespect to others. Or did you mean we should do that to everyone BUT you?

AFC ---

Your response above to the quote "AFC is extremely judgmental and disrespectful of others' religious beliefs" is to tell others they should do the same? You encourage people to be judgmental and disrespectful? You are not a Christian. You are simply a very sick, sick person. If you are indeed a Catholic, I encourage YOU to print your response out and show it to your priest. Then, come back and tell us (without lying) that he believes you're response is appropriate.

Beliefs NOT PEOPLE, get it right.

AFC is extremely judgmental and disrespectful of others' religious beliefs.

I believe in a right and wrong. YOU OBVIOUSLY don't. Those promoting false teachings of Christ and His Apostles have already condemned themselves by leading others to sin and possible damnation. They should be told what they are doing is FALSE and WRONG and needs to stop......Those heretics of the 1500s led people away from the true teachings of Christ and the Apostles and those heretics were handed many anathemas by the COUNCIL OF TRENT, RIGHTFULLY SO.

Don't tell me I'm not a Christian! I spread the TRUE teachings of Christ......

I believe in a right and wrong. YOU OBVIOUSLY don't. Those promoting false teachings of Christ and His Apostles have already condemned themselves by leading others to sin and possible damnation. They should be told what they are doing is FALSE and WRONG and needs to stop......Those heretics of the 1500s lead people away from the true teachings of Christ and the Apostles and those heretics were handed many anathemas by the COUNCIL OF TRENT, RIGHTFULLY SO.

Don't tell me I'm not a Christian! I spread the TRUE teachings of Christ......

You were accused of being "extremely judgmental and disrespectful of other's beliefs" and your response was to advocate other people do the same.

I honestly don't know which is more disturbing, the fact that you actually believe you are a Christian or the fact that you see nothing wrong in advocating hate and bigotry.

Right now, you use words to beat people up who do not agree with you. How are you different than other fanatics in less-developed countries who use physical violence against those who disagree with their religion?

You were accused of being "extremely judgmental and disrespectful of other's beliefs" and your response was to advocate other people do the same.

I honestly don't know which is more disturbing, the fact that you actually believe you are a Christian or the fact that you see nothing wrong in advocating hate and bigotry.

There are false beliefs and teachings. They need to be brought back into the Church of Christ.....They need to be told their beliefs are wrong and convert them for their own sake (Act of Mercy and Loving thy neighbor). There is only ONE God, the Holy Trinity. The rest are FALSE. They need to be told that.

Right now, you use words to beat people up who do not agree with you. How are you different than other fanatics in less-developed countries who use physical violence against those who disagree with their religion?

Nope....

Guest Athiest
Oh stop yourself. Funny, you have nothing to say to the person who insulted me!!!!!! You need to grow up. Stop your self righteous nonsense. I have never made fun of the mentally disabled. They didn't choose to be like that. However, those that insult me are a different story.

Pay attention, it was the same person replying dumbshit

Where do you get that nonsense from? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's other people beliefs, get it right. Not themselves.

Oh, I got it right. I should call people "moolsims" or "prots" --- like you do. And then I should kid myself that I am not judging PEOPLE. Of course, if I really wanted to limit myself to judging BELIEFS, I wouldn't use derogatory terms such as those that describe PEOPLE. But, then, that would require I be honest and not play games which is required if we are to follow in your path.

Oh, I got it right. I should call people "moolsims" or "prots" --- like you do. And then I should kid myself that I am not judging PEOPLE. Of course, if I really wanted to limit myself to judging BELIEFS, I wouldn't use derogatory terms such as those that describe PEOPLE. But, then, that would require I be honest and not play games which is required if we are to follow in your path.

If they were Catholics, would I say anything to them? Nope.

Would I call a Jew a prot?

Would I call a muslim a Jew?

Those words I used describe people's beliefs, not themselves.

Nice mouth.

Yeah, really. If you are going to call people names, stick with the AFC "approved" ones. We currently have:

"prots"

"mooslims"

"raping cut throats"

In the future, please show the judgmental disrespect towards others via the above, AFC approved terms. We will keep you posted on any additions to the list.

Thank you.

Yeah, really. If you are going to call people names, stick with the AFC "approved" ones. We currently have:

"prots"

"mooslims"

"raping cut throats"

In the future, please show the judgmental disrespect towards others via the above, AFC approved terms. We will keep you posted on any additions to the list.

Thank you.

prots is shorthand. I said this a million times.

mooslims and rape cutthroats PERFECTLY describe those people who attacked and raped Christian pilgrims going to the Holy Land...(Hence, Stations of the Cross in Catholic Churches. I highly recommend them on Friday's of Lent)....They brought the Crusades on themselves.

Next.....

Guest Athiest

mooslims and rape cutthroats PERFECTLY describe those people who attacked and raped Christian pilgrims going to the Holy Land....They brought the Crusades on themselves.

Next.....

maybe someone should rape your ass

If they were Catholics, would I say anything to them? Nope.

Would I call a Jew a prot?

Would I call a muslim a Jew?

Those words I used describe people's beliefs, not themselves.

Nice side-step. But,

Would you call a Muslim a Mooslim?

YEP!

Would you call a black person a "N_ _ _ _ _?"

Probably!

Would I call a Catholic a cat or a child molester?

Nope. Why? Because I am not full of hatred for those of other beliefs and I am secure in my own religion to not have the need to disrespect people just because they do not share the same beliefs as I do.

And just a little English lesson for you. People of the Muslim faith are called "Muslims" (or "mooslims" if it is you posting.)

Just as people of the Catholic faith are called Catholics. So, when you referring to "those mooslims" or "those prots" is the same as my saying "those catholics." When said in that manner, the attack is on the PEOPLE.

Now, if you wanted to criticize just the BELEIF (as you keep saying is your intention), you would use the term

the "Muslim faith" -- or again, in your derogatory manner - "mooslim fatih" or "prot faith", etc. And if I wanted to be a mean-spirited bigot, I would refer to your faith as "that child molesting faith."

So, at least have the honesty to admit you are being derogatory to PEOPLE when you use the terms "prots" or "muslims." Or just tell us you are completely illiterate. Most of us have compassion for people who are mentally challenged.

mooslims and rape cutthroats PERFECTLY describe those people who attacked and raped Christian pilgrims going to the Holy Land...(Hence, Stations of the Cross in Catholic Churches. I highly recommend them on Friday's of Lent)....They brought the Crusades on themselves.

Next.....

The "N" word for blacks was also used as shorthand.

And you never limited your reference to "mooslims" to those in history.

The whole "I am only using the word prots as shorthand" crap has been played to death on other threads and you have repeatedly been shown it is considered disrespectful. Oh -- but wait. You have already stated you are perfectly ok with being judgmental and disrespectful to others. My apologies.

Next!

Nice side-step. But, Would you call a Muslim a Mooslim?

YEP!

Nope. Only those who attacked those Christian Pilgrims.....I used it in no other place.

Would you call a black person a "N_ _ _ _ _?"

Probably!

Why would I?

Would I call a Catholic a cat or a child molester?

Nope. Why? Because I am not full of hatred for those of other beliefs and I am secure in my own religion to not have the need to disrespect people just because they do not share the same beliefs as I do.

What does a child molester have to do with the Catholic Faith? That is a people problem, not a FAITH problem.

And just a little English lesson for you. People of the Muslim faith are called "Muslims" (or "mooslims" if it is you posting.)

Just as people of the Catholic faith are called Catholics. So, when you referring to "those mooslims" or "those prots" is the same as my saying "those catholics." When said in that manner, the attack is on the PEOPLE.

That would be right IF used it to describe Muslims other than those that attacked Christian pilgrims. :lol:

Now, if you wanted to criticize just the BELEIF (as you keep saying is your intention), you would use the term

the "Muslim faith" -- or again, in your derogatory manner - "mooslim fatih" or "prot faith", etc. And if I wanted to be a mean-spirited bigot, I would refer to your faith as "that child molesting faith."

1.) I criticized those who attacked Christian pilgrims AND NO OTHER

2.) There is no such thing as the "Protestant Faith" There is no unity of beliefs or authority. It is just a label.

3.) Child molesters have nothing to do with the Faith teachings. Many people don't get that.

So, at least have the honesty to admit you are being derogatory to PEOPLE when you use the terms "prots" or "muslims." Or just tell us you are completely illiterate. Most of us have compassion for people who are mentally challenged.

1.) Prots is shorthand.

2.) Mooslims PERFECTLY describe those people who attacked Christian Pilgrims.

3.) I have much compassion for those who are mentally challenged. They didn't ask to be like that as I have said before. I don't call them RETARDS. Nice try though.

The "N" word for blacks was also used as shorthand.

That's not correct.

And you never limited your reference to "mooslims" to those in history.

I said THOSE MOOSLIMS who attacked Christian pilgrims and in NO OTHER PLACE.....nice try.

The whole "I am only using the word prots as shorthand" crap has been played to death on other threads and you have repeatedly been shown it is considered disrespectful. Oh -- but wait. You have already stated you are perfectly ok with being judgmental and disrespectful to others. My apologies.

Prots is shorthand.

That's not correct.

I said THOSE MOOSLIMS who attacked Christian pilgrims and in NO OTHER PLACE.....nice try.

Prots is shorthand.

Now, there you go again, AFC. LYING! You have used it more than once and in no relation to the history of them attacking Christian pilgrims. I know, I know -- you are already hitting your keyboard to type "PROVE IT! PROVE IT!" Well, I shall not disappoint you, my friend.

Post #199 on the now infamous 30+ page Ash Wednesday thread. (The one where you were also caught lying.)

Your response to the use of the word "mooslim" =

"Those throat cutters deny the divinity of Christ."

I draw your attention to the word "deny." Since you have shown previous problems in understanding the English language, I will assist you. The word "deny" is what is known as the "present tense." If you had been talking about "mooslims" in a historical contecxt, you would have used the word "denied" -- which would be the "past tense."

Summary:

You deny using the term "mooslims" except in reference to those who attacked Christian pilgrims -- "NO OTHER PLACE!"

You have been provided an example where your above statement is proven false.

Prediction:

AFC will respond by claiming he "forgot" having used it once other time and demand I show him where else he ever used it.

AFC will point to a typo and claim that is why he claimed what he did, and therefore, he never lied.

This thread will expand to 30+ pages of AFC game-playing until he states that he is "bored" or "tired" or doesn't want to "play games" anymore.

That's not correct.

Prots is shorthand.

Well, "those of the child molester faith" is my shorthand for catholics. You should have no problem with that.

Now, there you go again, AFC. LYING! You have used it more than once and in no relation to the history of them attacking Christian pilgrims. I know, I know -- you are already hitting your keyboard to type "PROVE IT! PROVE IT!" Well, I shall not disappoint you, my friend.

Post #199 on the now infamous 30+ page Ash Wednesday thread. (The one where you were also caught lying.)

Your response to the use of the word "mooslim" =

"Those throat cutters deny the divinity of Christ."

I draw your attention to the word "deny." Since you have shown previous problems in understanding the English language, I will assist you. The word "deny" is what is known as the "present tense." If you had been talking about "mooslims" in a historical contecxt, you would have used the word "denied" -- which would be the "past tense."

This is my quote, in part:

"Those throat cutters DENY the DIVINITY of Christ. What I say will PALE in comparison to what they will face in front of Jesus and His condemnation of them!"

Who do you think "THOSE" were in reference to? Those mentioned in MY ORIGINAL STATEMENT I made. Those throat cutters who attacked Christian Pilgrims to the Holy Land because they WERE CHRISTIAN.

Summary:

You deny using the term "mooslims" except in reference to those who attacked Christian pilgrims -- "NO OTHER PLACE!"

You have been provided an example where your above statement is proven false.

Prediction:

AFC will respond by claiming he "forgot" having used it once other time and demand I show him where else he ever used it.

AFC will point to a typo and claim that is why he claimed what he did, and therefore, he never lied.

This thread will expand to 30+ pages of AFC game-playing until he states that he is "bored" or "tired" or doesn't want to "play games" anymore.

My summary:

You forgot my original statement that was referring to and the context.

My prediction:

You: So what.

You said it all............I agree with you 100%........you don't need to go to a building, all dolled up like most of the "I am a Sunday Catholic/Christians".......if you are a good living example and do for others you are 100% Catholic or Christian.

Archived