? for Billy

Bobblehead

I know that there are many different topics on here already but would it be possible to put the political stuff in it's own forum? It seems that most posts lately are of this agenda and with it being the election year I know People want to discuss and debate all this but for the average Folks like Myself I would rather this be kept for Questions, or comments or open discussions that are not of a politcal nature. That way People could if They were interested in just these topics could discuss and debate in this forum and the People that wanted the ordinary discussions didn't have to scroll through to find a local more personel topic. People have strong opinions on this and They should be heard but if there was a seperate forum for this I think it would be better, just a suggestion

I know that there are many different topics on here already but would it be possible to put the political stuff in it's own forum? It seems that most posts lately are of this agenda and with it being the election year I know People want to discuss and debate all this but for the average Folks like Myself I would rather this be kept for Questions, or comments or open discussions that are not of a politcal nature. That way People could if They were interested in just these topics could discuss and debate in this forum and the People that wanted the ordinary discussions didn't have to scroll through to find a local more personel topic. People have strong opinions on this and They should be heard but if there was a seperate forum for this I think it would be better, just a suggestion

Are you totally insane! If Galvatron sees this you will be history. Nobody is going to move Galvatron off the main stage to some little forum. Politics is all about FREEDOM of SPEECH! If you don't like it we will send you to fight in Iraq.

@

The political discussions are what made this board popular. The chatty Kathy stuff is a newcomer. Maybe the coffee klatch talk should have its own thread instead. It's just as annoying to us to have to wade through you folks saying {{{Hi}}} to each other.

I hope you all don't get DELETED at me, but the whole "Hey, how are you" thing is really lame. That is how you guys get to 2000 posts. By having nothing to say. I just broke 500 recently and it is because I only post when I have something to add besides :lol::lol::lol: . If I ever reach the "ready for retirement " status, the I will stop posting.

I'm sorry, but were you people not here at the BCVoice inception??? It was to discuss problems and concerns about not only BC, but it was politically motivated too!! PLEASE....do as you tell guests....just read the posts you want. Geez.

I guess you dont want to co-exist. I am sorry you feel that way. Not everyone is into serious debates and serious conversations all the time. Or POLITICAL crap 24/7

Hope you have a nice night

No, a lot of people aren't into politics 24/7.....but it IS an election year & MANY do have opinions & this board WAS started about the belief of discussion. Wah wah & scroll like the rest of us guests until you find what you want to read. Thanks :)

I guess you dont want to co-exist. I am sorry you feel that way. Not everyone is into serious debates and serious conversations all the time. Or POLITICAL crap 24/7

Hope you have a nice night

Some people are rarely into serious debate.

Good idea! It would prevent people from mass posting to get threads they don't like bumped off the first page. There could be a couple forums: "Local Politics" & "National Politics".

Not to change the subject, but I'm having trouble adjusting to Moons' new avatar. It's as if I have to "meet" her all over again.

And, Bloodthirst. Could you please put a larger-sized copy of your avatar on? It has been driving me crazy since I first saw it. My daughter has explained to me what she sees, but I just don't "get it."

BTK? Wow. If I were younger, I'd be starting a fan club. I can't wait to see his next avatar. I don't ever want to know what he really looks like.

These are just a few of the many avatars that make me pause every time I see them. I think BCVoice has a lot of creative, interesting, sometimes-annoying, sometimes-brilliant, people in its midst. I start my day here, head on over to "Morning Joe," and then face my own small world, which seems pretty big at times.

Hi Patricia, good morning...its still just me with the new avatar. I would have to say that this one resembles my attitude much better (the tongue part) LOL

Another mean nothing about anything post :lol::lol::lol:

I hope you all don't get DELETED at me, but the whole "Hey, how are you" thing is really lame. That is how you guys get to 2000 posts. By having nothing to say. I just broke 500 recently and it is because I only post when I have something to add besides :lol::lol::lol: . If I ever reach the "ready for retirement " status, the I will stop posting.

I agree with you 100% bloodthirst. Some of the drivel that is posted belongs elsewhere. The café was created so you guys can get together and discuss all your non added stuff. Tired of reading a thread just to hear blah blah blah that has nothing at all to do with the original topic. They created a room for you guys to use for your non-political talks. As far as the comment about co-existing I think the majority of us have had to co-exist with it for awhile now!.

I agree with you 100% bloodthirst. Some of the drivel that is posted belongs elsewhere. The café was created so you guys can get together and discuss all your non added stuff. Tired of reading a thread just to hear blah blah blah that has nothing at all to do with the original topic. They created a room for you guys to use for your non-political talks. As far as the comment about co-existing I think the majority of us have had to co-exist with it for awhile now!.

Exactly..isn't it funny how the whole concept of the Voice has changed now that a few hapless souls have registered and think they own the board. I've been here for years now...and I can tell you, t his place has gone downhill. And drivel it is..that's for sure.

@

Exactly..isn't it funny how the whole concept of the Voice has changed now that a few hapless souls have registered and think they own the board. I've been here for years now...and I can tell you, t his place has gone downhill. And drivel it is..that's for sure.

@

What a request by the OP-

Can we put isolate the intelligent, free thinking people that want to discuss important political issues into their own area?

That would really help us meaningless trolls that endlessly post worthless stuff over and over to take over the rest of BCV.

Guess what? We were all coexisting until a couple of dunces decided that politics shouldn't be in this part of the board. The dunces should go to myspace, and BCV should stay as is.

FWIW, I would have thought that Politics, Local Government, Current Affairs and Local Goss are a legitimate mainstay of a Public Noticeboard like this, and should therefore stay 'up front and center'.

Perhaps it is the minority Special Interest / Social posters who should be catered for in their own subforum? :)

@

Not to change the subject, but I'm having trouble adjusting to Moons' new avatar. It's as if I have to "meet" her all over again.

And, Bloodthirst. Could you please put a larger-sized copy of your avatar on? It has been driving me crazy since I first saw it. My daughter has explained to me what she sees, but I just don't "get it."

BTK? Wow. If I were younger, I'd be starting a fan club. I can't wait to see his next avatar. I don't ever want to know what he really looks like.

These are just a few of the many avatars that make me pause every time I see them. I think BCVoice has a lot of creative, interesting, sometimes-annoying, sometimes-brilliant, people in its midst. I start my day here, head on over to "Morning Joe," and then face my own small world, which seems pretty big at times.

I can't really make it any bigger without the resolution going to crap. It is a guy getting the chair. I had one that I really liked with Jason Voorhees holding a machete, but when they updated the website and I had to reregister I had lost it and never found it again. Found it!

@

Archived