Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

3-5 at the very best. The team has been torn apart over last seasons doings, especially with the coaching changes. Too bad, sooooo sad.
Not a whole lot of talent to work with....the players keep getting smaller and smaller.....

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohsunnyday
a few good seniors though.

You're absolutely right, a few. The others shouldn't even be playing football---way too small, getting hurt all the time.

yea those few good seniors meaning walters and talon and a couple others should be able to carry the team and the other players on the team meaning skilled position players should also contribute. meaning that this year should be an ok year.

Guest < guest>
3-5 at the very best. The team has been torn apart over last seasons doings, especially with the coaching changes. Too bad, sooooo sad.

Very True, 2004 championship team. Then they clean house, Why? Connolly is not with a second thought in my mind the best OFF. coordinator in section 4, including the last couple of years.

Rumor is Connolly is taking head job at that football powerhouse Seton??? Any truth to this?

Good luck rebuilding. Don't they play Groton, Moravia, and Southern Cayuga- and get crushed by them?

Connolly is not going anywhere. M-E doesnt want him there, then so be it. He is a harder working man then anyone, you have no idea who your talking about, not this persons comment but to every rumor.

You're absolutely right, a few. The others shouldn't even be playing football---way too small, getting hurt all the time.

Talon has very little talent....and no brains behind the nothing......he will bring the team down....he needs to go and then the team will get better.....

ME needs to flush out the hot heads like talon....me will be better for it.....

who the hell are you. when has tallon showed being a hot head on the football feild. maybe im mistaken but i play on that team and recall him not recieving the ball much to mid season and i recall him destroying jc twice and being a big part of the team. why the hell would we want to get rid of one of our best running backs who is yet to show any temper or hot headedness?

Guest ohsunnyday
http://www.section4football.com/2008/pdf/2...amSchedules.pdf

Think Again................

ME is in BIG,BIG,trouble...CE, Binghamton and UE their first 3 games. And what is up with JC not being the last regular game as it has been for the last several years??? First you throw away two fine coaches and now tradition??? This just goes to show how high loyality ranks in the ME school system!!! I urge you to call the AD now!!!!

Archived