Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

Beyond Veruto, Walters may be the best two way linemen around. I don't understand why he is not being promoted more. 3 year senior two way starter and not even one picture. It is really too bad....he is a great kid....and deserves better.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually watched the Connolly brothers play in the Summer League Basketball Final vs. Seton, and I thought they played pretty well... Or at least a lot better than expected. I'm not a fan of them or anything, just some kid who saw them play and someone who doesn't even really know them.. I can't say anything about football, as I haven't recently seen them play, but I can tell you that in my eyes for Basketball, they're not overrated.

I disagree. Overrated seems like a good fit to me.

I actually watched the Connolly brothers play in the Summer League Basketball Final vs. Seton, and I thought they played pretty well... Or at least a lot better than expected. I'm not a fan of them or anything, just some kid who saw them play and someone who doesn't even really know them.. I can't say anything about football, as I haven't recently seen them play, but I can tell you that in my eyes for Basketball, they're not overrated.

First of all this is a football site not basketball. Second just some kid who saw them play and doesn't really know them give us all a break. So you decided to come to the ME football thread and write about Connolly's in summer league. Yeah ok dude. Can't see right through this....

Beyond Veruto, Walters may be the best two way linemen around. I don't understand why he is not being promoted more. 3 year senior two way starter and not even one picture. It is really too bad....he is a great kid....and deserves better.

could not agree more

could not agree more

picture? more like why isn't her starting both ways?

could not agree more

picture? more like why isn't her starting both ways?

anyone know whats going o?

coaches dont like him because he tryed to to have cook keep bullock and wags which would have been the best thing. it sucks for walters because these coaches are really limiting him.

coaches dont like him because he tryed to to have cook keep bullock and wags which would have been the best thing. it sucks for walters because these coaches are really limiting him.

I am not sure that was the best thing but, that aside whether you like the coach's or not they are out for the win, I can't believe they are holding that against Chris. If they were like that the Conolly's wouldn't play at all-(I believe they are both starters) their father hated those guys. Chris is a good kid I am sure it will turn around.

Guest Time will tell
Yeah I have to say I was a Gallahger supporter in the beginning but now I don't know what the hell hes is doing.

Time will tell but if Gallag"HER" starts to loose watch out --- He will blame everyone he can and pout and complain like he always does. --- Be careful he holds a tremendous grudge that lasts a lifetime --- Good Luck ME athlethes!!!!

Time will tell but if Gallag"HER" starts to loose watch out --- He will blame everyone he can and pout and complain like he always does. --- Be careful he holds a tremendous grudge that lasts a lifetime --- Good Luck ME athlethes!!!!

Yes good luck athletes -bring home the win !!

I disagree. Overrated seems like a good fit to me.

The only people overrating them is themselves. bad talk everyone to make themselves look good.

Still overrated.

Yeah I have to say I was a Gallahger supporter in the beginning but now I don't know what the hell hes is doing.
Neither do any of the players....they don't have his support..because they don't really like him..and they hate crooks

Yes good luck athletes -bring home the win !!

Who allows these loose cannons in the school to be around kids....

Archived