Maine Endwell Football

Guest Guest

ME is in BIG,BIG,trouble...CE, Binghamton and UE their first 3 games. And what is up with JC not being the last regular game as it has been for the last several years??? First you throw away two fine coaches and now tradition??? This just goes to show how high loyality ranks in the ME school system!!! I urge you to call the AD now!!!!

You asked for it M-E and you got it....U-E @ U-E. Put up or shut up! No contest w/ Walters v Veruto...Veruto much stronger. Thomas / Beddoe coming at you on O....Not sure I'd want to be M-E this season.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldnt doubt walters. he is a very good player and could more than likely take veruto if he really tries to. but nobody should doubt m-e they have been surprising peolpe for the last 2 years dont count them out yet u-e.

but nobody should doubt m-e they have been surprising peolpe for the last 2 years dont count them out yet u-e.

Who exactly have they surprised the last two years? They lost in the Section 4 title game both years, pretty much exactly what everybody with an ounce of local football knowledge were expecting.

Guest Mr. Connoly
i wouldnt doubt walters. he is a very good player and could more than likely take veruto if he really tries to. but nobody should doubt m-e they have been surprising peolpe for the last 2 years dont count them out yet u-e.

Well let's look at this logically. Veruto was first team AA all state. Walters was not selected in A.

It looks to me like the advantage is Veruto. Walters wishes you M.E. fans would keep quiet.

Walters does not want to enrage Veruto. Veruto might be coming after Walters like a raging bull

if he hears too much smack on this message board.

Surprising since most of you pundits here said they would be lucky to win three games. So, winning 7 and getting to a sectional title game should be called surprising.

no one has said they would be good these last two years but they have been one of the best teams in section 4. also walters could more than likely take veruto on a football feild. veruto only made first team all-state because of the team he plays on. he does not have much skill he is just a fat kid. walters actully has skill he is just not as recognized as much as veruto because of the team he plays on. so i dont count out walters.

no one has said they would be good these last two years but they have been one of the best teams in section 4. also walters could more than likely take veruto on a football feild. veruto only made first team all-state because of the team he plays on. he does not have much skill he is just a fat kid. walters actully has skill he is just not as recognized as much as veruto because of the team he plays on. so i dont count out walters.

Maybe Coach Wags resigned due to the 2008 schedule......................

I don't believe they schedule had anything to do with it. Adding Vestal since they are in the division this year. Replaced Forks with U-E, we have had more success in the last 10 years with UE then Forks. Not saying we are better then UE this year, but, we have more wins against UE the Forks in recent history.

Surprising since most of you pundits here said they would be lucky to win three games. So, winning 7 and getting to a sectional title game should be called surprising.
it would be surprising considering there is very little talent coming up....

ME is in BIG,BIG,trouble...CE, Binghamton and UE their first 3 games. And what is up with JC not being the last regular game as it has been for the last several years??? First you throw away two fine coaches and now tradition??? This just goes to show how high loyality ranks in the ME school system!!! I urge you to call the AD now!!

Give me break football will live on -they threw away nothing.............Coach's come and go thank God in this district!

Whatever happens with the football-whoever gets the jobs please lets remember there is kids here who want to play regardless of all this BS. Can we try and support that just a little?

I can say the teams from the past 2 years are extremely dissapointed, because we loved wagstaff as a coach. Hes a great man, great role model, and he made us have the desire to win that after that '05 season didnt look like it would happen. I just hope that the AD realizes the players support wagstaff as a head coach. Hopefully he was not burned out by the players and it was jsut the adults.

Hey Sparents...

What about J Zunic as Head Coach? I believe that he's the guy Cookie should have hired when he hired Waggs.

Would he leave UE?

Questions that definitely need answering!!

Hey Wags you look like a fool stop writing stuff about yourself on the BCvoice and stop claiming to be writing from some other point of view about how bad SVs coaching is with the faint hope that maybe they will hire you. ITS PATHETIC!!!

Guest Sad Spartan

Heres an interesting chain of events.....

JT "steps down."

TC is placed on interview committee.

KW is hired.

DR's & JT's old staff is shuffled out.

TC becomes the OC.

Problems come and never go away.

TC was let go????

KW hires two new staff and demotes one.

KW resigns.

????????

Where do we go from here????

why do the parents say something but their sons say a different thing. listen to what the kids want, let them decide who their new coach is because honestly they are the ultimate decision. Wags changed a 5-2 primary defense into a 4-3 and resulted in having success. Why not ask the players what they will think will give them best chance and get them excited for next year. These politics everyone talks about kids should not see, its embarrassing to the school that we cant keep a coach long enough to make a run for the state playoffs. The coachs around the area respect Wags, the only ones who dont are the people that dont know DELETED about football. Who are you to say we dont want him, because honestly does your son not play because the "starters" worked hard for him and believed in everything he said. Resulting in 2 section 4 runner ups one lose to state champs. Alright honestly he made football fun for us, made jokes kept us relaxed and that allowed us to not worry much. If you think you know so much about wagstaff where were you at the practices or the games cause honestly if you dont want a coach that shows he can win, then why do you even watch us play. Id rather have 5 fans at my games cheering for us when were down 42 and then a whole nation flip on us when we lose a game by 2 points and then 5 months later lose what the players thought were a great coach who could lead us there again. So seriously Not Allowed all you parents, we never won those games for you, we won those games for each other, the real supporters who help pay for everything we did. If you didn't see the EFA game last year then you didnt witness teh chemistry are team had because we fought back every game we were down to win. So i say who are you to judge what makes and breaks a team because what we as players have to deal with is a question mark on who supports us and what makes us wanna play for people who dont even care enough about us to respect our opinions. If he resigned because of health related reason understandable but because our fans/parents are back stabbers thats wrong. He led to 7 or 8 kids who are going to or are playing college football. He promoted them when other coaches dont. So the parents only witness one side of wags not the entire side which is sad.

Archived