The Post YOUR Picture Thread

Billy the Kid

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So rooster who do you know? You have no pic of yourself

Rooster, don't make me post your full name, address and phone number and even how old you are and what color socks you wore today. I already called you on it and you lost now drop it or I assure you that you won't like the outcome.

@

Rooster, don't make me post your full name, address and phone number and even how old you are and what color socks you wore today. I already called you on it and you lost now drop it or I assure you that you won't like the outcome.

@

All I'm saying is...if that is indeed you in the pic, I have no idea who you are. :lol:

And again, I'm not starting anything.

@

BTW, you could start with the hat I wore today.

@

That's one thing.

A threat of posting my name and home address is another, especially when I have a 6 month old to watch out for.

....and I know a lawyer will agree.

Rooster, I like ya - I do. Some even think we're the same person. But sometimes, you think you know more then you actually do.

There is such a thing as humility.

Self-medicate.

I know you didn't PM me a picture.... I was begging for one. Yes, I caught your picture, what a beautiful women you are! If I wasn't trying to do Moons, I'd be after you in a NY second!

Sleepy, I would PM you a picture but I would rather you took one of me yourself! ;)

Call me 773-0173. Quit teasing and start pleasing. I'm on vacation this week...let's do Mexico. You're a big talker, bring it to the plate or quit teasing!

@

Leave Moons alone, she's a married lady, she just talks way too much. Harley on the other hand is a major tease and I'm going to DELETD her or shut her up. You got my phone number, call girl!

Leave Moons alone, she's a married lady, she just talks way too much. Harley on the other hand is a major tease and I'm going to DELETD her or shut her up. You got my phone number, call girl!

Harley has class and knows a real man

Harley has class and knows a real man

Because I believe... Harley is a man... and HIS name is DAVID... you remember... hairdresser david bouncing from place to place? When he dresses up he goes by the name Harley... hmm coincidence? Maybe, but I dont really think so.

Archived