CV vs. Seton

Guest Guest

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that seton will win but will have a hard time. They have come a long way since losing five straight in the middle of the season. They beat CV both away and home during the regular season. I think seton will win but it will be close.

Seaton sucks, the school sucks, the kids are worse, they are all a bunch of whine brats......GO CV!

It's spelled seton you moron, I bet your some CV hick parent who thinks their son has a chance at the playing college ball, when in fact your team just got lucky because the refs were clearly blind.

You people are incredible. It was a great game, very well officiated, CV had more fouls called on them then Seton did. Seton was in the bonus alot quicker the CV was in the 2nd half. Seton has a great team,just CV had thier number tonight> its hard beating a good 3 times in one season. Great season for Seton and congrats to CV.

Three things:

1. CV beat Seton with a combination of solid defense and good foul shooting at the end. It was supposed to be the Seton defense that made the difference but it didn't turn out that way.

2. The CV fan base totally overwhelmed the Seton fan base

3. Is it just me or does the local media just stink. No coverage of Class B at all

This was a great effort by both teams. Seton looked like they didn't know what to do with the zone defense. Furner played hurt and gave a great effort. CV played well and made foul shots when they counted.

I agree the Seton Fan Club was mostly absent and the CV crowd was much louder.

Good luck to CV in the finals. Seton returns a bunch of players and will be a favorite next year.

HA! I KNEW I heard Furner crying...all the way down to the Arena where I was watching BHS win Section 4!!! 'Nuff said!
YEAH HE WAS CRYING BECAUSE YOU WERE WATCHING NOT PLAYING IN A GAME WHY?? OH I KNOW THE ANSWER YOU WOULD RATHER BASH OTHER PLAYERS FROM OTHER TEAMS RATHER THAN BE THE OBJECT OF SOMEONES CRITICISM NICE

Chenango Valley exploded into the game. It was one of the best high school basketball games I have seen in a while. Everyone was pumped on the CV side. And Seton just couldn't get it done. CV did it when it mattered most. Great game on both sides.

Archived