CV vs. Seton

Guest Guest

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Previous post DELETED

Hey - It just so happens that I know his mother. I will be sure to let her know what you said. Hopefully, come Monday, you will be contacting the PD's office because if I were her, I'd be slapping you with a lawsuit for that nasty comment.

Guest guest

that bald ref should never ref a seton game again.. i heard that he refereed 6 seton games this year and of the 6 seton lost 5..Coincidence? i think not

Guest Old School
that bald ref should never ref a seton game again.. i heard that he refereed 6 seton games this year and of the 6 seton lost 5..Coincidence? i think not
Both of the bald refs are considered the best in this area,

Guest Guest

Its all a conspiracy againt Seton. I bet the bald ref was on the grassy knoll in Dallas the day Kennedy was killed. I think thats where it all started, how about for once give credit where its due. If you were at the game the call went both ways, it was very well officiated, just because the Seton coach sceams at the refs all game that does not mean that the call are going against seton. Seton will have a great tema again next year and smoke CV but for this year give CV just a bit of credit,,please,,damm

Guest Guest

How many free throws did CV get in that game? How many for Seton?

Do you still think the calls went both ways?

How many fouls were called on Mullins? How many on the guys covering him?

Still think the calls went both ways?

Guest Guest

Seton was losing near the end and were fouling on purpose to stop the clock. Happens all the time, and yes the calls went both ways,, very well officiated, sorry dude you guys for once didnt get all the calls. God how long ago was this game played and you are still crying,

i am a cv parent and would just like to offer congratualtions to the team for a great victory! i know this is a rivalry between the two schools and both schools showed up with a great number of kids. i found it to be VERY disrespectful, as a catholic to see the nun costume in the stands. granted, i know that setons fan club can be a little rowdy too, but they never shot out something rude to the other school that could be offensive. i happened to be sitting next to a lady who teaches at st. johns and she is a sister, who wears normal clothes and is not a nun, and she found it very rude, and disrespectful of the students at cv.

Guest Guest

oh give me a break please. I happened to be at the cv game at seton and the student body was awful. The seton student body. Chants like "god is on our side" and soem very loud, i mean very loud comments abotu players girlfriends,, seton fans are very disrepectful, would you like some help getting off that high horse

Guest Guest
oh give me a break please. I happened to be at the cv game at seton and the student body was awful. The seton student body. Chants like "god is on our side" and soem very loud, i mean very loud comments abotu players girlfriends,, seton fans are very disrepectful, would you like some help getting off that high horse

The Seton kids don't really think that God is on anyone's side in a basketball game. They were just having some fun with the sanctimonious idiots like yourself who might be there. Teenagers are always going to be disrespectful to other teenagers from time to time but I didn't hear them say anything about any player's girlfriend that was disrespectful. And I was right next to them for the entire game.

Guest Guest

Whatever you say, I was sittign right there, maybe you were to busy looking at a high school kid wearing a halloween costume, get over yourself.

Guest Guest

The whole point of this discussion is the beahavior of student bodies at athletic events. All kids, and even the holier then thou seton kids can get out of hand at a sports event. I too was at the seton cv game and I heard the same chants aboout one of the CV players girlfriends when the CV player was at the foul line. It certainly isnt just the CV kids being "disrespectful" as you call it, so I will also help you down from that high horse.

Guest Guest
The whole point of this discussion is the beahavior of student bodies at athletic events. All kids, and even the holier then thou seton kids can get out of hand at a sports event. I too was at the seton cv game and I heard the same chants aboout one of the CV players girlfriends when the CV player was at the foul line. It certainly isnt just the CV kids being "disrespectful" as you call it, so I will also help you down from that high horse.

And just how respectful was it to dress up like a nun? The point is clear. They're just kids. Labeling the Seton kids as being "holier than thou" is stupid. Assuming that you're an adult, it isn't too hard to imagine what your agenda is. It isn't very mature or intelligent of you to make excuses for one group of kids and throw insults at another group of kids. They're all basically the same.

Guest Guest

Thanks for validating my point. You came off in the beginning by saying the CV kids were being disrespctful and I proved that it goes both ways. I am a church going catholic, not that it matters and I am from CV as well. I have no agenda againt seton, I just hate it when people like yourself ge ton a self righteous kick on what is acceptable behavior and what isnt, I will once again offer my hand to help you off your high horse. You do notice that not once have I called you a moron or idiot, I guess that type of behavior is acceptable and called for in your world. Typical hypocrite.

Guest Guest

You folks need to get a life. This game is over. Move on ....

CV fans are lining up for Glens Falls

I would hope the Seton fans will support their team as well.

Good luck to both teams.

Archived