CV vs. Seton

Guest Guest

Guest Yellow Jacket
Three things:

1. CV beat Seton with a combination of solid defense and good foul shooting at the end. It was supposed to be the Seton defense that made the difference but it didn't turn out that way.

2. The CV fan base totally overwhelmed the Seton fan base

3. Is it just me or does the local media just stink. No coverage of Class B at all

The happiest student populations this basketball season have to be the kids from CV and SCC. Your worst nemisis, Oneonta, got bumped up to class A. The Yellowjackets had to play Peekskill, the CV Warriors played Hannibal. And CV gets Olean in the draw. All those years of frustration when they had Chucky Gillette and Curtis Allen could be redeemed this year, because Oneonta moved up a class.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Thanks for validating my point. You came off in the beginning by saying the CV kids were being disrespctful and I proved that it goes both ways. I am a church going catholic, not that it matters and I am from CV as well. I have no agenda againt seton, I just hate it when people like yourself ge ton a self righteous kick on what is acceptable behavior and what isnt, I will once again offer my hand to help you off your high horse. You do notice that not once have I called you a moron or idiot, I guess that type of behavior is acceptable and called for in your world. Typical hypocrite.

You're very confused. It wasn't me who said that CV's kids were disrespectful. Your original high horse comment was directed at someone else. Hypocrite? I'm sorry but you really are an idiot. Nothing hypocritical about it. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Archived