Sanmina Lay Offs

Guest Guest

Guest Zilner

He was FIRED! He will NEVER be back! Kind hearted???? Really? tell that to the team leader he fired for no reason but for one of his "boys" telling him a lie!

Put down the crack pipe and step away please.

Mark was without a doubt the most knowledgeable manager I ever worked for. Are you talking about the drunk he fired ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark was without a doubt the most knowledgeable manager I ever worked for. Are you talking about the drunk he fired ?

Sure he was "Mark". You mean the drunk that when Ponzi (you) sent him to be tested he blew a big ol fat 0! You're lucky that the guy didn't sue the company over that great call! Ponzi, you are a joke and always will be. Why don't you and the red head just go away.

Guest Red on the head

I was a fan of Mark's also. Team leaders were held responsible for once. If he asked a question he expected you to know the answer. Was that to difficult for you ? Obviously. Go back to sleep.

I was a fan of Mark's also. Team leaders were held responsible for once. If he asked a question he expected you to know the answer. Was that to difficult for you ? Obviously. Go back to sleep.

You go red. I share your thoughts.

You really pick on the red head pretty hard. She may have been friends with Ponzi, but she didn't get any special treatment because of it. There are 2 other women that work in the department right next to the red heads, that get all kinds of little perks like choosing the shift they want or getting a day off when there are others already off while most employees are told that's against company policy.The manager and teamleader bend over backwards for them. I don't see them mentioned here. Those are the ones people should be commenting on.

Guest i hate cake

This is the same guy who broke a water main at IBM because he threw a pallet accross the room in a RAGE!!!1

ROFL!! The guy was nut, and was fired, as all nuts eventually are.

I know of one of the teamleaders that the nutjob Ponzi fired - and he was fired essentially because he wouldn't back down in the face of the stuttering midget, like many of you weaklings apparantly do. I also love to hear the fat, lazy "cake eaters" piss and moan about the "boys club", who in actuality are 2-3 guys who work hard and don't stand around and do nothing for 45 hours per week like the cake eaters do. There's a reason you make 11 bucks an hour you know....

This is the same guy who broke a water main at IBM because he threw a pallet accross the room in a RAGE!!!1

ROFL!! The guy was nut, and was fired, as all nuts eventually are.

I know of one of the teamleaders that the nutjob Ponzi fired - and he was fired essentially because he wouldn't back down in the face of the stuttering midget, like many of you weaklings apparantly do. I also love to hear the fat, lazy "cake eaters" piss and moan about the "boys club", who in actuality are 2-3 guys who work hard and don't stand around and do nothing for 45 hours per week like the cake eaters do. There's a reason you make 11 bucks an hour you know....

He has more brains in his little toe than your whole family combined. That includes your father who married his sister, who you call Aunt Mommy

He has more brains in his little toe than your whole family combined. That includes your father who married his sister, who you call Aunt Mommy

wow Mark you really think highly of yourself....how's the job hunt going...LOL

I worked at Hadco/Sanmina for 28 years until I was let go on Nov. 11th. I don't miss the company but I did like most of my co workers. I hope Sanmina gets their head out of their ass for the sake of the people left there.

Archived