NY Primary

The Mole

Guest Negrodamous
No if i was i would vote for Paul.I will not get in to it agian with the racist Ron Paul supporters.When you take money from the head of the KKK,david Duke and take money from the neoracist group stormfront you are a racist.

Hey Janitor, is this racist?

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly White and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the White religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are a European people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of economic slavery, the continuing days of desegregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a White worship service and ministries which address the White Community.

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

A congregation committed to ADORATION.

A congregation preaching SALVATION.

A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.

A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO EUROPE.

A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.

A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.

A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF EUROPEAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.

A congregation committed to LIBERATION.

A congregation committed to RESTORATION.

A congregation working towards ECONOMIC FREEDOM.

If you change all the "Whites' to "Blacks" is it better? It comes from the web page of Obama's church in Chi-town. The pastor is a friend of Caypso Louie Farrakoon.

Archived