PSB misses Leightmann story

Guest soccerfan

Guest soccerfan

Great to see that the Press was all over the fact that BU Womens Soccer coach Jeff Leightmann has moved to San Jose St. I knew he was looking around since he hadn't gotten an extension and his contract was due to expire soon. This also leaves the Fusion with just Marco running the whole program now.

Guest Skywalker

While they are at it start looking for a replacement to that thug Broadus...he is a disgrace to the University and should be immediately suspended at the least...Truth hurts I guess...

Guest soccerfan
Leightmann will not be missed. He did nothing for youth soccer in this area. Anyone know who possible replacement canidates are?

Because its a NYS job officially it will have to be fully posted so really there are no front runners. It will be intersting to see who the can get, I'd like to see Pat Farmer who just left Syracuse come here, hes a great coach. He started his career at Ithaca before moving to Penn St and taking them to the Final Four 3 years in a row.

Leightmann will not be missed. He did nothing for youth soccer in this area. Anyone know who possible replacement canidates are?

What about Danielle LaRiche she was an assistant at Binghamton, now shes the head coach at Cornell. My daughters team loved her when she worked with the Fusion. She really seemed to know what she was doing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
What about Danielle LaRiche she was an assistant at Binghamton, now shes the head coach at Cornell. My daughters team loved her when she worked with the Fusion. She really seemed to know what she was doing.

I heard Danielle was a front runner

Guest Guest
I heard Danielle was a front runner

The position has been filled. Jeff's assistant Sarah McClellan has been promoted. Danielle would have been a great choice also.

Guest Bradus needs to go
While they are at it start looking for a replacement to that thug Broadus...he is a disgrace to the University and should be immediately suspended at the least...Truth hurts I guess...

I agree Brodus needs to go hes a disgrace for a coach how could people defend him like Roger Neel the Athetics Director and others?

Guest Guest

I am not a feminist in any regard but I think its great that a woman is going to be the head coach and role model for the BU Womens Soccer Team. I hope they are exceptional this year.

Guest Guest
Great to see that the Press was all over the fact that BU Womens Soccer coach Jeff Leightmann has moved to San Jose St. I knew he was looking around since he hadn't gotten an extension and his contract was due to expire soon. This also leaves the Fusion with just Marco running the whole program now.

Im not bashing, Im asking. Seriously--what does Paul Marco do for Fusion? There are so many clubs I know that have a DOC that truly enriches the coaching staff by providing opportunities for training, ideas, guidance, feedback, who know every player in every age group, by name. He is paid alot of money to dooooooo.....what?

Archived