Ever wonder what the goverment is hidding?

Guest Guest

Here is a cool site it tells you where the goverment are hiding underground facilitys bases etc, even one underground base is just like a real city hospitals stores etc.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com/bases

check it out !

they arent hiding anything... The FDA is the most biggest most corrupt business in the land... we are being fed sugar... which is crack... their is a cure for every disease. the govt will censure any talk of this... i must go now...

does that site tell you where jimmy hoffa is buried?

On Jimmy Hoffa read I heard you paint houses. Buffalino and local mafia and of course Appalachion crime meeting. And maybe his true fate. A very good read.

R U A TERRORIST? OR DO YOU JUST SUPPORT THEM?

yes, i'm sure terrorists would have a hard time finding something on the internet. someone else obviously published it and the gov't would have taken it down if it was a threat. i do congratulate you on your graduation from the "george bush, rudy guliani and dick cheney school of fear". everything is a threat.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ECONOMY, MR PRESIDENT"?

GWB: "TERROR, 9/11, WAR ON TERROR, 9/11, TERRORISTS, 9/11, DANGER, WAR ON TERROR, AL QUAIDA, 9/11, FEAR".

"HOW BOUT GLOBAL WARMING, MR. CHENEY"?

CHENEY: "9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, WAR ON TERROR, TERRORISTS, 9/11, AL QUAIDA, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".

"MR GULIANI, WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON ABORTION"?

RUDY:" 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11".

WHAT GREAT AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!

they arent hiding anything... The FDA is the most biggest most corrupt business in the land... we are being fed sugar... which is crack... their is a cure for every disease. the govt will censure any talk of this... i must go now...

I agree (although I can not speak it as the government has implanted a microchip in my brain that listens to my thoughts). I was abducted by space aliens once as well. They traveled half way across the universe just do they could preform anal probes on human beings. One of them said he would infiltrate our society and become president of the United States. I have to say - he looked alot like Bush!

Here is a cool site it tells you where the goverment are hiding underground facilitys bases etc, even one underground base is just like a real city hospitals stores etc.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com/bases

check it out !

Does it tell you about the fuel crisis, home heating oil,kerosene, & gasoline

all approaching $4.00 a gallon and climbing.

Find a "hidding" spot for that and we'll talk.

yes, i'm sure terrorists would have a hard time finding something on the internet. someone else obviously published it and the gov't would have taken it down if it was a threat. i do congratulate you on your graduation from the "george bush, rudy guliani and dick cheney school of fear". everything is a threat.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ECONOMY, MR PRESIDENT"?

GWB: "TERROR, 9/11, WAR ON TERROR, 9/11, TERRORISTS, 9/11, DANGER, WAR ON TERROR, AL QUAIDA, 9/11, FEAR".

"HOW BOUT GLOBAL WARMING, MR. CHENEY"?

CHENEY: "9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, WAR ON TERROR, TERRORISTS, 9/11, AL QUAIDA, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".

"MR GULIANI, WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON ABORTION"?

RUDY:" 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11".

WHAT GREAT AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Cheney invited me to go hunting with him this week end. Any suggestions?

Archived