OBAMA TEN TIMES BETTER THAN bush

Guest Guest-non-pedophile-*

Guest tom's fan club
In fact, we did have a dialogue with the Taliban after 9/11. They were told to give up Bin Laden or we were coming to get him. There was much more dialogue with Saddam over the WMDs. Saddam was defiant and lied and would still be in power had he been compliant. The political people you listen to tell you lies and half truths and those lies become truth to people like you, yet they are still lies. Your hatred for Bush is their #1 agenda and it is yours too.

tom the idiot strikes again. sadaam was an ally as was osama bin laden. we helped fund both of them. and, according to our own military, the taliban has regained most of its power in afghanistan. those are called facts. you are what's called a moron.

Guest I'm Loving It!
when your taxes go up 50%, and the illegal immigration from mexico triples, and they start giving sex offenders more rights you will feel pretts stupid for electing THE MOST LIBERAL SENATOR to the presidency.

Holy crap. I totally disagree with what you say buddy but I love that bootylicious DELETED!! Right On!!

Bush is doing alright. All our soldiers in the military support the war. That's the problem, everyone has their own opinion on an issue, yet don't take in consideration of what would be benefitial for the majority of the society. Also the reason Obama seems so appealing as a president now is because he's telling everyone what they want to hear. Clinton is just a bitch. McCain probably would be my choice for the 08 election, but like I said earlier will he follow through on what he says, or just do what every typical politician does just to get into office?

All of our soldiers? Ummmmmm....OK. This is from 2006:

http://www.militarycity.com/polls/2005_main.php

"Clinton is just a bitch"?. Ok, I don't care for her either.....a bitch?

Nice choice of words. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

tom the idiot strikes again. sadaam was an ally as was osama bin laden. we helped fund both of them. and, according to our own military, the taliban has regained most of its power in afghanistan. those are called facts. you are what's called a moron.

:lol::lol: I'm happy to see I have a fan club of libtards. I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage the members of my fan club to read the Unibombers Manifesto. Ted may have been a bad man, but he knew his libtards very well. You will see a mirror inage of yourselves in his writings and it may be disturbing to you to see what you really are.

As for dialogue doing us well in the past, you seem to have wandered off the subject and called me a name :lol: , a liberal tactic when they have lost an arguement. But getting off topic, I will say Saddam and OBL were allies at one time, but at no time in the 21st century. The pre-war dialogue we had with both the Taliban and Saddam did us no good at all and led us into both wars. :wacko:

the economy is the worst it has been in decades (except under bush1) and GWB hasn't done one thing to secure the mexican border. god only knows what the sex offender thing means. what are you talking about?

You are wrong about the economy. Here in NYS, your statement is correct. In fact, your statement is correct for most "blue" states. The economy is doing just fine in most red states. Your BDS is apparent. :wacko:

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/20...tax_reform.html

Guest Guest
:lol::lol: I'm happy to see I have a fan club of libtards. I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage the members of my fan club to read the Unibombers Manifesto. Ted may have been a bad man, but he knew his libtards very well. You will see a mirror inage of yourselves in his writings and it may be disturbing to you to see what you really are.

As for dialogue doing us well in the past, you seem to have wandered off the subject and called me a name :lol: , a liberal tactic when they have lost an arguement. But getting off topic, I will say Saddam and OBL were allies at one time, but at no time in the 21st century. The pre-war dialogue we had with both the Taliban and Saddam did us no good at all and led us into both wars. :wacko:

It did not work - so we should not have done it?

also - please acknowlege we created saddam - binladen and the taliban, as we did create them. wihtout us they never would have exisited and it came back to bite us in the butt

Guest Guest
yea - and he only won by a little

my point was not to say that polls stay the way they are now - my point was that people come top conclusions based on their own experiences rather than the totality of the experiences of many. I have a job and got a raise - so the economy is good - now just because i have a good job is not an indication that the economy is good - know what I mean?

OHHH I see now bush stole the 2004 election as well.

When shall we ask for a recount of the 1980-1984 reagan wins go for the 1988 bush win while your at it. hell I'm not so sure Nixon won in 68-72 go for that one also lib. You people just keep living in the past it will help keep us moving forward in the future.

Guest Guest
OHHH I see now bush stole the 2004 election as well.

When shall we ask for a recount of the 1980-1984 reagan wins go for the 1988 bush win while your at it. hell I'm not so sure Nixon won in 68-72 go for that one also lib. You people just keep living in the past it will help keep us moving forward in the future.

NEVER forget the past. We NEVER want to repeat it. Bushleague is what you voted for. live with it. i didnt vote for him. those that did, caused 9/11

Guest tom's fan club

another tom classic. the unibomber comparison is a new high for idiocy. keep it up tom, we all love your informative posts.

Guest Guest

tom also made a statement about red states' economy doing well and then added a site that has nothing to do with the health of the economy, just about the proposal of the Republicans to use the tax laws for their political purposes.

HELLO TO ALL THE KOOL-AIDE DRINKERS! I am still waiting to hear any positives the so-called pres. has done. I'm hearing things like "i rate him high" for what? ONE POSITIVE THING FOR THIS COUNTRY....NAME IT!. this pres. has sent young men to die for a country that isnt even willing to die for themselves. this administration is sending kids over for two and three tours when this pres. ducted the service himself.... and to all you people who think he served in the national guard think again. he served in what was calle dthe "champagne unit" senotors kids, congressmans kids,and kids of the rich and eveb then he still didnt serve honorably. so again name one positive thing this pres. has done.

Ok here's one, How about no terrorist attacks on US soil since 911. Thank you President Bush.

another tom classic. the unibomber comparison is a new high for idiocy. keep it up tom, we all love your informative posts.

:lol: Well, I can see you didn't do the suggested reading, but then, learning the truth about ones self falls well out of the guidelines of the liberal agenda.

Archived