City Hall Vacancies

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Just recently the position of Building Supervisor was vacated due to retirement and the BUZZ is one of Luke Days longtime buddies is going to quit his job as Master electrician to fill it.

I heard the name Kevin McDevit or something like that, anyone know if its true?

Guest Guest
Just recently the position of Building Supervisor was vacated due to retirement and the BUZZ is one of Luke Days longtime buddies is going to quit his job as Master electrician to fill it.

I heard the name Kevin McDevit or something like that, anyone know if its true?

This is true and joe Leombrone retired dur to this administration!

Guest Guest

I was to the undeterstanding Kevin McDevitt hates the administration? Mc Devitt would be a hypocrite if he took the job after the re-marks he's made about Rainbow Ryan. DELETED :unsure:

Guest Guest
I was to the undeterstanding Kevin McDevitt hates the administration? Mc Devitt would be a hypocrite if he took the job after the re-marks he's made about Rainbow Ryan. DELETED :unsure:

Who doesn't hate the Ryan administration.

As for being a hypocrite, then he would fit right in.

Guest Guest

Is it too late to apply?

What does the job pay? Do I get a city vehicle? Retirement? How soon will I be elligible for vacation time?

Do I have to do anything?

Guest guest

I have a great idea. Why not do away with city government completely and save the residents huge amounts of money. Most, if not all city workers are underworked and overpaid. Consolidate police and fire into county government and rid us of all the waste that is happening in Binghamton.

I have a great idea. Do away with city government all together. It's totally diffunctional and worthless except for police and fire. Consolidate both police and fire into county government along with planning and other essential services. Get rid of the rest. City workers are underworked and overpaid at the expense of all city residents. Don't rehire any of them, just do away with the positions.

Archived