Did City Council Just Make It Legal to Skateboard on City Streets?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Did City Council Just Allow for City Streets be opened to Skateboarders - The Stated Reason was that City Council feels that Binghamton City Police have more important things to do than to chase down skateboarders!!! Council believes this will free up the police to pursue more important matters???

If this is true - I'm getting a skatebord to use as transportation!

Guest Guest

Gays make bad decisions every day of their lives.

When will you get this? Now there is two. I'll bet real soon you see the two of the fight like girls at a meeting.

That's what gays do.

Bad decisions. Every one they make.

Guest Guest

Binghamton is a $(-)!^ hole. Look at what has happened to the once stately west side. Do you remember how nice Seminary Ave used to be? Have you seen Charlotte St lately? As the sane producers move out, the insane non producers move in - or vice versa. In either case it's the same result. Look at your city council - it is a representative cross section of what lives there. With the abundance of sex offenders in the city how long do you think it will be until they have a seat on the council. I mean the mayor probably defended a good bunch of them in his old job. I'm sure he would see nothing wrong with a level 3 offender on the council. Heck who knows you probably have 1 or 2 on there now and just don't know it yet. I left the city over 10 years ago and I am so glad i did. The place is imploding. Almost at their legal limit for how much they can tax the citizens. Bankruptcy is not far off. It's a micro-casm of what's happening to our entire country. Time to wake up people and take our country back from the deviant scum.

Guest Guest-non-pedophile-*
Binghamton is a $(-)!^ hole. Look at what has happened to the once stately west side. Do you remember how nice Seminary Ave used to be? Have you seen Charlotte St lately? As the sane producers move out, the insane non producers move in - or vice versa. In either case it's the same result. Look at your city council - it is a representative cross section of what lives there. With the abundance of sex offenders in the city how long do you think it will be until they have a seat on the council. I mean the mayor probably defended a good bunch of them in his old job. I'm sure he would see nothing wrong with a level 3 offender on the council. Heck who knows you probably have 1 or 2 on there now and just don't know it yet. I left the city over 10 years ago and I am so glad i did. The place is imploding. Almost at their legal limit for how much they can tax the citizens. Bankruptcy is not far off. It's a micro-casm of what's happening to our entire country. Time to wake up people and take our country back from the deviant scum.

we are glad you left....... now please leave this forum and worry about your own town whatever state you live in. obviously there are no problems in your own town and it must be perfect or else you woudnt be talking on a forum in a town you left. its obvious to me now....BINGHAMTON is the only city in this country to have problems.

Guest Just Silly
Gays make bad decisions every day of their lives.

When will you get this? Now there is two. I'll bet real soon you see the two of the fight like girls at a meeting.

That's what gays do.

Bad decisions. Every one they make.

Sean Massey makes bad decisions everyday of his life becuase he is gay?

I want to be gay then becuase the man has a PhD and has reasearched a number of important soicial behavioral issues. The man is very perseptive.

Guest Guest
Sean Massey makes bad decisions everyday of his life becuase he is gay?

I want to be gay then becuase the man has a PhD and has reasearched a number of important soicial behavioral issues. The man is very perseptive.

He chooses to kiss other men. That is not natural. He should investigate his own social behavior because like mayor Ryan, Massey is a mental defect.

Gays should not be acknowledged as humans. They are freaks and should be treated as such. And if YOU want to be gay, then you also have some mental issues that need attention.

Pretty soon Massey and Weslar will be crossing swords at these meetings.

He chooses to kiss other men. That is not natural. He should investigate his own social behavior because like mayor Ryan, Massey is a mental defect.

Gays should not be acknowledged as humans. They are freaks and should be treated as such. And if YOU want to be gay, then you also have some mental issues that need attention.

Gimme a break! This is soooo stupid! :rolleyes::blink:

Guest Guest

I am amazed that we are giving this guy the time of day. Bigotry is a smelly cologne, my friend.

Archived