Why do foreigners cause so much mayhem in this country

Guest UnHyphenatedAmerican

Guest UnHyphenatedAmerican

The Wendy's shooter in Florida. The woman crashing into a school bus in Monnesota killing 4 kids. What is with the people we take into this country?

It is not race based, white's from other countries seem to have problems here too.

Is it the level of freedom we have here?

Is it other countries dumping their violent masses here?

Is it because we have locked up so many violent people that it makes the front page when something bad happens.

Yes, I know what you will write. Look at the home growns who kill. But on the average, more people are killed by foreigners in this country than by anyone else.

Guest Guest
The Wendy's shooter in Florida. The woman crashing into a school bus in Monnesota killing 4 kids. What is with the people we take into this country?

It is not race based, white's from other countries seem to have problems here too.

Is it because we have locked up so many violent people that it makes the front page when something bad happens.

Yes, I know what you will write. Look at the home growns who kill. But on the average, more people are killed by foreigners in this country than by anyone else.

Wow. That's quite a stretch. I'll bet you can't find a single fact to back that claim up.

People in some other nations don't learn to value human life and civilized behavior the way we do. We take it for granted that we can walk or drive down most of our streets and not have to worry about being attacked or robbed. Not so in many other places throughout the world.

So when they come here, some of them still behave just as they grew up.

Guest Guest
Wow. That's quite a stretch. I'll bet you can't find a single fact to back that claim up.

People in some other nations don't learn to value human life and civilized behavior the way we do. We take it for granted that we can walk or drive down most of our streets and not have to worry about being attacked or robbed. Not so in many other places throughout the world.

So when they come here, some of them still behave just as they grew up.

Foreigners in this country murder at least 12 people every day.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=53103

Guest Guest

It is not just the violence. Even intelligent forigners don't get it.

Here are the names of the 4 doctors from Las Vegas who were involved in the reuse of colonoscopy and other medical equipment.

Thousands of people may have been exposed to HepC, AIDS and other infectious diseases.

Dr. Eladio Carrera

Dr. Dipak Desai

Dr. Sanjay Nayyar

Dr. Clifford Carrol

Guest Guest
Foreigners in this country murder at least 12 people every day.

I noticed there wasn't a single statistic comparing that number to how many people are killed daily by citizens.

If, say, 80 or 120 people are killed daily by citizens, the number of murders by illegals is sort of pale in comparison.

However, I do agree that GWB has done absolutely NOTHING to secure our ports and borders since 9/11, and that we are NOT safer as a result of that. The continued occupation of Iraq also does nothing to secure our safety here in the US.

Guest baby doll

It has been that way since the foreigners( white man) came to this country. They caused major problems for native Indians. Killing them, cheating them on treaties, taking all their lands, rounding them up and marching them to reservations. What goes around comes around. Now the white man has to deal with the illegals, give them more rights than most whites, have to adopt Spanish.

Mainly because they were brought up in that type of atmosphere. If American citizens went over to Iraq it would be the norm to act violently much like Al Queda (sp?? for all the critics).

Guest Guest
I noticed there wasn't a single statistic comparing that number to how many people are killed daily by citizens.

If, say, 80 or 120 people are killed daily by citizens, the number of murders by illegals is sort of pale in comparison.

However, I do agree that GWB has done absolutely NOTHING to secure our ports and borders since 9/11, and that we are NOT safer as a result of that. The continued occupation of Iraq also does nothing to secure our safety here in the US.

OK, Here are the numbers: for 2006

US Pop. 300 Million - Murders 17,034.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

(12 x 365) = 4380 murders or 25% of all murders are committed by illegals.

Since there are an estimated 10 million illegals, they are 7 times more likely to commit murder than a legal citizen.

The numbers don't lie.

Guest Colonel Klink
OK, Here are the numbers: for 2006

US Pop. 300 Million - Murders 17,034.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

(12 x 365) = 4380 murders or 25% of all murders are committed by illegals.

Since there are an estimated 10 million illegals, they are 7 times more likely to commit murder than a legal citizen.

The numbers don't lie.

Time to open another camp, Heil Huckabee!

(for those of you you who get their "news" from worldnetdaily... That's sarcasm)

Guest Guest
Time to open another camp, Heil Huckabee!

(for those of you you who get their "news" from worldnetdaily... That's sarcasm)

Let's see your numbers.

Archived