lax season is starting

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The lax season is about to start!!Who are the teams and players to watch?Ant sleeper teams out there? What's your opinion of the new season?

Guest Guest

Seton is going to dominate with their new goalie Mike Washington... That kid is awsome and is gong Div-1 at some Ivy league school. I like their chances.

Guest Guest

valley dont count them out..they got a strong Defense josh klepfer shut down both mirabitos for the past year even though they lost.. and josh mashiarelli between the pipes..combination could be devastating not to mention our strong middies and deph on the team

Guest Guest
The lax season is about to start!!Who are the teams and players to watch?Ant sleeper teams out there? What's your opinion of the new season?

In Class A lax Vestal is pretty talented and has the potential to run the league, however I think there is a lot of good lacrosse out there. Ithaca didn't graduate anyone! HH looked great in winter ball and eventhough U-E graduated a lot they have a ton of athletic kids. Bing. could upset anyone at anytime. I think last year was a rebuilding year for Bing. We won't truly know for a few weeks. That's why they play the games!

Guest not a lax fan

I'm not much of a fan but I'm hearing great things about CV's Josh Klepfer. He's only a junior and supposedly has serious talent. Might be worth keeping an eye on.

we've been watching alot of lax on tv. tw # 121 is espnu and # 23 is the syracuse/cny station. with dvr we can record and watch at our convenience. d1&2 ncaa on saturdays usually starts at noon. just thought i'd throw that out there for you lax fans. definitely worth checking out.

Guest Guest

They are carrying something like 40 games this year on the U. Binghamton U plays SU this weekend would like to go see it but I think my son's practice will screw that up.

They are carrying something like 40 games this year on the U. Binghamton U plays SU this weekend would like to go see it but I think my son's practice will screw that up.
you are correct! 3:30 @ the dome saturday. the way syracuse has been playing i'd say bing will have their hands full. this is supposed to be televised on tw 23. if so set up your dvr. does your kid play lax? we take our team up to the dome couple times a year to watch the orange.

Guest Guest

Yes..Josh Klepfer is a great long pole..a third year starting junior and great potential him and his goalie. (Josh Masciarelli) to correct the person above. They have been playing together the past three years on varsity for Chenango Valley and have had tremendous sucess. The vicious checks my Josh and outstanding saves by Josh Masciarelli..Both D2 prospects at the least. Should put up great numbers and big wins this year. Not to mention they'll be coming back again next year for there senior year. Watch out coaches.. Cant wait to watch.

Guest Guest
Yes..Josh Klepfer is a great long pole..a third year starting junior and great potential him and his goalie. (Josh Masciarelli) to correct the person above. They have been playing together the past three years on varsity for Chenango Valley and have had tremendous sucess. The vicious checks my Josh and outstanding saves by Josh Masciarelli..Both D2 prospects at the least. Should put up great numbers and big wins this year. Not to mention they'll be coming back again next year for there senior year. Watch out coaches.. Cant wait to watch.

Dude are you kidding me cv is garbage they are not even a factor in section 4. I will agree that CV is getting better and will put a hurting on Whitney point and Maine endwell in divison 3 but that is about all that they will do. Saying that they will compete with top teams such as both cornings, forks, vestal, even ue is a joke. with the amount of depth on these teams even the 3rd strings would put a hurtin on Cv

Guest guest

i heard Forks has a star lefty on attack this year named tommy markham. He'd be one to watch for. i'm pretty sure cv isnt going anywhere this lax season

@

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
joe murcko from maine-endwell is a beast.

Has anyone else ever heard of Joe Murcko? because I haven't. I could make an educated guess that he put this post up, no one cares who you are, but congratulations you can post about yourself.

@

um no actually he goes to my school and last time i saw him play he was pretty fricken good.

Archived